Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: General:
GOD'S wonders...

chrislimyy
K9 Kaki

Feb 29, 2008, 8:54 PM

Post #1 of 3 (802 views)
Shortcut
GOD'S wonders... Can't Post

sometimes it's amazing what dogs can do...no matter we are happy, sad, dissapointed or so...one glance at them will make your heart melt and your problems gone...when u look into their eye's, you'll be able to feel their love and affection...when they stretch out their feet to touch you, the warming comfort just oozes away all those pain...of course things never come easy...we have to go through the times when they are still puppies...the cryings, the barkings, the nuisance...but in the end of the day, its all worthwhile as they grow in your love and guidance...you see them mature day by day, picking up things that you never thought they will one day be that obedient...their affection in the morning, their joy at knowing you are back from work...their excitement everytime you bring them out for their walks...satisfied no matter if it's a long or short walk...throughout all the hassles, everytime i think of them, the love and bond that we share, is indispensible...

i am proud of my 1 year old schnauzer...no longer a pup...as he is now a man in a dog...miko is his name...now as a watch yumi, my 8 months old silky terrier following his footsteps, i hope one day, pipa, my 3 months old golden retriever will also grow gracefully in the family...

lastly, i do hope that all you dog owners, will cherish each of your pups, and not giving them away for reasons that you know can be resolved with more love and patience...GOD BLESS!

supermutts
K9 Senior

Mar 2, 2008, 8:06 AM

Post #2 of 3 (781 views)
Shortcut
Re: [GOD] GOD'S wonders..., [In reply to] Can't Post

i hope every dog owner wannabes in this world would adopt dogs instead of buying....... amen...... LaughSly

No Buying! No Selling! No Breeding!

Don't Lost your dogs!!
Please make sure they are safe at home!

(This post was edited by supermutts on Mar 2, 2008, 8:11 AM)

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

Mar 5, 2008, 6:22 PM

Post #3 of 3 (690 views)
Shortcut
Re: [supermutts] GOD'S wonders..., [In reply to] Can't Post

LOL Tongue yeah yeah *amen* too! Tongue

*Rascal's Philosophy "Will give the world up for a good nap"
Gizmo's Philosophy "Mine Mine Mine. All is MINE. Sharing is caring..? Whats that?"

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my