Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Show and Championship:
Before I enter my dog for show

Amber.Faith
Old Kaki

Feb 29, 2008, 9:20 AM

Post #1 of 5 (8114 views)
Shortcut
Before I enter my dog for show Can't Post

Before I enter my Golden Retriever for MKA Dog Show ( don't know when but we will one day), is there anything I need to know & learn? Are there classes where I can learn how to run around the ring properly, handling the dog properly, make my dog stand properly (stance) & so on?

Please advice, thanks!

superkian

Mar 2, 2008, 7:20 PM

Post #2 of 5 (8062 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amber.Faith] Before I enter my dog for show [In reply to] Can't Post

hi Amber,go to MKA show to observe them and learn.because i had read other topic,some1 reply go to see and observe how is the show running.im personally din go to see the show.the place is too crowd.MKA show very long,i think about one whole day...

Ignore&avoid The begger begging for something purebreed and irresposible breeder.Respect the resposible&ethical breeder and truely loving&caring thier dog.Piss off begger,they will not appreciate something come with free.Thank you.
www.dogster.com/dogs/742926

Amber.Faith
Old Kaki

Mar 3, 2008, 3:53 AM

Post #3 of 5 (8048 views)
Shortcut
Re: [superkian] Before I enter my dog for show [In reply to] Can't Post

Have been to their show once. Have observed how they handle the dog & so on. But other countries, they give classes on how to handle & even run properly. What about grooming?

superkian

Mar 5, 2008, 2:37 AM

Post #4 of 5 (7980 views)
Shortcut

so nice other countries give classes on how to handle7run the show.
im also wan to learn about how to handle and run the show.grooming on the table during mka show running?they provide the table r?

Ignore&avoid The begger begging for something purebreed and irresposible breeder.Respect the resposible&ethical breeder and truely loving&caring thier dog.Piss off begger,they will not appreciate something come with free.Thank you.

superkian

Mar 30, 2008, 5:18 AM

Post #5 of 5 (5503 views)
Shortcut

r u prepared for the coming show?24&25 may 2008.
i will be there ,Cool

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my