Home: Breed Specific: Gundog Group:
Looking to adopt Labrador/Golden Retriever who needs new home

bravogila
Novice

Feb 28, 2008, 9:20 AM

Post #1 of 10 (10580 views)
Shortcut
Looking to adopt Labrador/Golden Retriever who needs new home Can't Post

My family and I are all dog lovers and we are looking to adopt a Labrador Retriever or Golden Retriever who needs a new home and new caring owner. We live in a landed property with a land size of over 4700sq feet which is ideal for dogs to run about happily and live healthily. Preferably black coloured(for personal reasons, which I can explain later) but any colour/age/sex is really not an issue.

Our beloved Lab just died(so sad.hope to meet her again in rainbows bridge someday) and we do not want to raise a new family pet from a puppy stage again(because my parents are old), that's the main and sole reason why we are hoping to adopt instead.

Please contact me at bravogila [at] g m a i l [dot] c o m (my apologies if my email account name sounds disturbing ;) but I had this account for a long time and I use it for forums)

Have a nice day and thanks for seeing my post.

(This post was edited by bravogila on Feb 28, 2008, 9:29 AM)

myzanordin
ALPHA

Feb 28, 2008, 8:21 PM

Post #2 of 10 (10556 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bravogila] Looking to adopt Labrador/Golden Retriever who needs new home [In reply to] Can't Post

Kheng Teik's have a Labrador for adoption. Check under Rescue and Adoption.

mbless
K9 Kaki

Feb 29, 2008, 11:46 AM

Post #3 of 10 (10545 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bravogila] Looking to adopt Labrador/Golden Retriever who needs new home [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Kheng Teik do have a huge lab for rehoming.. he is cream coloured. You can email him or call me at 012 5175322..

bravogila
Novice

Feb 29, 2008, 1:26 PM

Post #4 of 10 (10539 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mbless] Looking to adopt Labrador/Golden Retriever who needs new home [In reply to] Can't Post

i'm in contact with KT already but his is not suitable coz I have another dog in the house....so the search continues.if anyone has a dog with breed characteristics of Labrador Retrievers or Golden Retrievers or even a mix of the two breeds and he/she needs a new happy home, please let me know as I am looking to adopt. Thanks.

sirwin81
Enthusiast

Mar 1, 2008, 6:28 PM

Post #5 of 10 (10509 views)
Shortcut

Can i know what is the other dog u have at home?

bravogila
Novice

Mar 1, 2008, 9:04 PM

Post #6 of 10 (10504 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sirwin81] Looking to adopt Labrador/Golden Retriever who needs new home [In reply to] Can't Post

The other fellow is a male 12 years old mix with good temperament who mixes well with other dogs.

shapeshifter

Mar 8, 2008, 2:05 AM

Post #7 of 10 (10435 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

I bought a GR puppy from a breeder in Setapak.

The lil one was 2 1/2 mnths old then ( b4 CNY- pups were born Nov 9,2007).

Not sure if they've got anymore but u can still try -

Contact Violet (014 6641236).

I've seen the sire & dam (both very beautiful, very good temperament etc).

Price was reasonebale -RM950
~ A dog is the only one who will love you more than you love yourself~

labradorfan

Mar 8, 2008, 5:04 AM

Post #8 of 10 (10431 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shapeshifter] Looking to adopt Labrador/Golden Retriever who needs new home [In reply to] Can't Post

hello there...is that your pup in ur avatar that you've bought from the breeder in setapak?very nice tone of colour ur pup has...does it come with MKA n microchipped???

shapeshifter

Mar 10, 2008, 7:57 AM

Post #9 of 10 (10366 views)
Shortcut
Re: [labradorfan] Looking to adopt Labrador/Golden Retriever who needs new home [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

yea, she's the lil baby I bought frm the breeder.

And yes, microchipped & with MKA certs. :)

She's the same colour as her father; light gold- a very, very handsome dog.

Her mum's a darker, rusty golden- also very nice.

Most of the pups were the lighter gold though.
~ A dog is the only one who will love you more than you love yourself~

(This post was edited by shapeshifter on Mar 10, 2008, 7:59 AM)

bravogila
Novice

Mar 18, 2008, 10:09 AM

Post #10 of 10 (10298 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shapeshifter] Looking to adopt Labrador/Golden Retriever who needs new home [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks for your posts and replies. Instead of buying a pup from a breeder, my family and I were thinking of adopting a young adult or adult dog instead. If you know of anyone in Penang or northern Malaysia who is unable to care for his/her beloved dog anymore and would like to find the dog a new loving home with a huge garden to run about in, please email me br av og ila [a t] g ma i l [d ot] c o m

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my