Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Breed Specific: Gundog Group:
Any place to intro in Penang for Labrador/Golden Retrievers?

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

labradorfan

Feb 27, 2008, 12:08 AM

Post #1 of 28 (20581 views)
Shortcut
Any place to intro in Penang for Labrador/Golden Retrievers? Can't Post

Hi guys,I know this topic has been posted earlier but I would like to have opinions on where to get these pups around in Penang?Besides pet shops, I would like to get it from good breeders. I still can accept the place as far as Ipoh. Thank you.

(This post was edited by labradorfan on Feb 27, 2008, 12:13 AM)

jessyca_loh
K9 Maniac

Feb 27, 2008, 10:04 PM

Post #2 of 28 (20554 views)
Shortcut
Re: [labradorfan] Any place to intro in Penang for Labrador/Golden Retrievers? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hie,

My friend previously was looking for a GR and heard that this petshop called Pooch Villa next to Prontip Restaurant / Yesterday Club there has a pair of champions GRs, they don't simply breed their dogs unless there's request lor, u can try asking them.

Sorry i don't have the contacts though..

mickey123
Enthusiast

Feb 28, 2008, 1:54 AM

Post #3 of 28 (20543 views)
Shortcut
Re: [labradorfan] Any place to intro in Penang for Labrador/Golden Retrievers? [In reply to] Can't Post

well, I met the my pup's breeder last Sunday during her training class.. but, I didn't ask whether she has any new pup or not...

by the way, if you really want, you can find one Sunday morning, from 10:00 to 11:00, go to YWCA, Ipoh.. you can find lots of dogs lover even breeders ( I think) there.. cause my pup's trainer also owns a yellow lab..

labradorfan

Feb 28, 2008, 4:30 AM

Post #4 of 28 (20534 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessyca_loh] Any place to intro in Penang for Labrador/Golden Retrievers? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi there.I am not sure where's that place.Can you give me more detail about the location?TQ

labradorfan

Feb 28, 2008, 4:35 AM

Post #5 of 28 (20533 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mickey123] Any place to intro in Penang for Labrador/Golden Retrievers? [In reply to] Can't Post

mickey,I am not familiar with Ipoh roads.It would be good if you could provide me directions....I am not in the rush to get the pup anyway.Thank u

mickey123
Enthusiast

Feb 28, 2008, 7:05 AM

Post #6 of 28 (20531 views)
Shortcut

ahhaha.. direction again.... oh well.. know what.. last time that road that lead you to the pet shop actually written by my dad.. hahhahahah... and that pet shop near YWCA.. so, you can use the same road direction and the YWCA is on your left hand side after the St. John Hall on your left and YMCA on your right hand side.. You'll need to turn into a small road after the St. John Hall.. and you'll see some cars parking under the tree there .. I'm sure you can see dogs too... and you'll know where you should go.. but, only on Sunday morning 10 to 11 am.. other time, no people one ar...Laugh good luck

labradorfan

Feb 28, 2008, 7:41 AM

Post #7 of 28 (20528 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mickey123] Any place to intro in Penang for Labrador/Golden Retrievers? [In reply to] Can't Post

yeah..exactly..I haven't been to Ipoh for a very long time.Smile So,the roads may have changed over the years.Well,thanks for the direction.Hope I can find my way there.Oh ya,how does this lady look like?Haha..Won't wanna bump into the wrong person...Tongue

jessyca_loh
K9 Maniac

Feb 29, 2008, 12:59 AM

Post #8 of 28 (20509 views)
Shortcut

Hi, im not really good at giving directions, i just know it's near Island Hospital / France Taipei Bridal House...

labradorfan

Feb 29, 2008, 3:03 AM

Post #9 of 28 (20504 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessyca_loh] Any place to intro in Penang for Labrador/Golden Retrievers? [In reply to] Can't Post

Oh okay..Hmm...Near to Island Hospital?There got pet shop meh?Hmm..Frown

mickey123
Enthusiast

Feb 29, 2008, 6:00 AM

Post #10 of 28 (20500 views)
Shortcut

which lady?? you meant the breeder?? Mrs. Tan ar?? ahhaha...

When you see one lady (about age 40+) with a black male lab and her husband with a female GSD.. then, this is the couple that I got my pup from.. they're taking a Toyota Unser..

by the way, there's another lady with a fierce black male lab .. ahhaha.. but, that lady is younger..

then, one more lady that's taking a female lab with shiny black fur.. that's me and my furkid.. hahahah... well, I'm proud to say that my furkid's black fur is shiny than any black lab there.. ahahha... cause having extremely good life... butttttt.... other than that, you'll also see me like crazy woman sweating to control this fella ... Pirate cause other dogs are so obedient there.. only my furkid is really untame fella... sigh... Pirate hope that by the time you see me and my furkid, she'll behave better.. Laugh

labradorfan

Feb 29, 2008, 6:38 AM

Post #11 of 28 (20496 views)
Shortcut

owhhh..okay.i'll keep it in mind if i'm going to ipoh lor.LOL...that's like in 3 months time..sob sob sob..Hopefully will see you there too! Or,if you meet up with Mrs. Tan,could you help me to ask her?If not,it is okay.I think I still have her contact number.I need to check my email for it..Cool

mickey123
Enthusiast

Mar 1, 2008, 5:24 AM

Post #12 of 28 (20483 views)
Shortcut

ok.. I'll ask her when I see her (if I remember).. hahahah... sorry.. I scared that I'm busy handling my furkid and forget everything.. I'll ask her if I remember.. ok?? Laugh

labradorfan

Mar 1, 2008, 8:43 AM

Post #13 of 28 (20480 views)
Shortcut

it's okay,mickey...no worriesWink

mickey123
Enthusiast

Mar 2, 2008, 11:38 PM

Post #14 of 28 (20448 views)
Shortcut

hey, know what.. I asked Mrs. Tas just now.. and she said that she has a female yellow lab right now.. are you interested ar? if you're interested, better contact her now... she said, that yellow lab also has pretty nice foot and head (big bone).. she won't keep that dog for me one ar.. if there's any interested buyer, she'll sell it ..

I told her that you only want it after 3 months.. hahah.. and she said it's a bit too long.. so, you can wait for the next round lor...

so, if you want it now, contact her now.. if you want it later, then wait and see lor...

labradorfan

Mar 3, 2008, 4:55 AM

Post #15 of 28 (20442 views)
Shortcut

thanks mickey for helping me out to ask Mrs. Tan.Well,I did asked my family about it.I would like to have it but I am afraid I couldn't do it so right now.I'll look again the next 2months then. Hopefully,Mrs. Tan would have litters then. Wink Keeping my fingers crossed.

Ps:Have you seen the female lab?I would like to see it too.I adore your pup.she's cute...Thanks again for helping me out...Frown

(This post was edited by labradorfan on Mar 3, 2008, 4:57 AM)

mickey123
Enthusiast

Mar 3, 2008, 7:28 AM

Post #16 of 28 (20435 views)
Shortcut

er.. I only met Mrs. Tan at YWCA, Ipoh while training this morning.. so, didn't see the pup.. cause normally pup at this young age, won't bring out one.. only encourage people to bring out their pup after the vacination completed..

yeah.. you can wait for the next round.. may be have to wait for a while lor..

by the way, today I saw Mrs. Tan's brown colour lab.. only 4 months old.. same father as my pup, just different mother.. she brought 3 dogs today.. Sly

anyway, take your time. :) may be you'll get a GR instead of a lab.. :) see which type of pup will be your furkid later.. :) good luck.. and hope that you can get your pup later.. take care..

labradorfan

Mar 3, 2008, 8:31 AM

Post #17 of 28 (20432 views)
Shortcut

ohhh...i see.hmmm...well,let time decide.But still,I need to continue my search for any breeder in Penang.GR breeder are hard to find.Is the pup Mrs. Tan brought out beautiful?I've never seen a brown lab before...Hehe...

mickey123
Enthusiast

Mar 4, 2008, 1:51 AM

Post #18 of 28 (20403 views)
Shortcut

er.. ok lor.. may be I should bring camera there next week (if I remember.. haha...) then, if she brings her brown lab there, i'll take one photo and show you lor..

another way is that you come to YWCA, Ipoh one Sunday morning, see it yourself.. hahaha.. by the way, there's a white poodle last weekend (looks like a white goat.. .ahahha...) Then, there's a few GSD, a great dane, boxer, doberman, america cocker spaniel, silky terrier, chihuahua etc... Of course, a few labrador and GR too.. quite interesting to just visit and play with the dog.. I have no time to play with other dogs.. cause busy handling my own dog.. Pirate

labradorfan

Mar 4, 2008, 7:12 AM

Post #19 of 28 (20391 views)
Shortcut

Wow...it sounds like a very nice outing for our dogs and owners to gather around.hardly can be seen in BM lor...well,I should pay a visit there one day then.heheWink

mickey123
Enthusiast

Mar 5, 2008, 4:31 AM

Post #20 of 28 (20360 views)
Shortcut

em.. no dog training activity in BM meh?? go and ask around.. may be there's one leh??

cause before I got my lab, I really don't know about this place.. If I know this place before I get my lab, sure I'll visit there often to play with those dogs.. Laugh

labradorfan

Mar 5, 2008, 4:40 PM

Post #21 of 28 (20334 views)
Shortcut

i don't think so got training in BM.so far i know island has it.some of my neighbors took their dog for training in penang.Neither me or my fiance got the time to take our pup for training.We trained her on our own.And she's doing really good.Only she these few days poo on cement floor instead of her usual routine,the grass area.My fiance still re-trained her to poo on the grass.My pup very finicky type.Don't like her poo and pee in cage,she'll bark non stop.Or if we don't play with her,she'll bark or even her toys dirty,she don't want to play.Quite fussy right my pup?But overall,she's doing good. Glad to have her in our lives.Wink

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 5, 2008, 5:03 PM

Post #22 of 28 (20333 views)
Shortcut

when u know it's time for her to poo or pee try carry her to the grass area and then dun let her go away till she does her business there. She'll get the message soon. It's good u have a clean puppy. Got a shih tzu with me which will sleep n play with poo.. Pengsan...

~Nature's Way: Raw Food for Health ~

~ Pet ID Tags: A MUST For Every Pet! ~

labradorfan

Mar 5, 2008, 10:20 PM

Post #23 of 28 (20327 views)
Shortcut
Re: [acsyen] Any place to intro in Penang for Labrador/Golden Retrievers? [In reply to] Can't Post

thanks acsyen.already did that to her like tie her to the fence as it is near the grass area.she barks non stop and make her 'ke lian' face...i may try that when i go back to pg next weeek.hopefully she dun give any problem.

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 5, 2008, 10:33 PM

Post #24 of 28 (20325 views)
Shortcut

Maybe standing with her or walking around the garden with her would help. Must know when she is going to do her business Smile

~Nature's Way: Raw Food for Health ~

~ Pet ID Tags: A MUST For Every Pet! ~

labradorfan

Mar 6, 2008, 4:38 AM

Post #25 of 28 (20311 views)
Shortcut
Re: [acsyen] Any place to intro in Penang for Labrador/Golden Retrievers? [In reply to] Can't Post

ohhh...okay,will try to do that and see how it goes...thanks acsyen...Cool

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my