Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
Hi

Yschew
Novice

Feb 26, 2008, 1:46 AM

Post #1 of 5 (657 views)
Shortcut
Hi Can't Post

Hi there... i'm new here :) i had a 2 yrs old Collie... actually i'm looking for my second dog.. anyone had and good recommendation?

PSY
K9 Kaki

Feb 26, 2008, 4:00 AM

Post #2 of 5 (653 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Yschew] Hi [In reply to] Can't Post

You have a border collie? If so better not have another dog especially if it is a male.

thomascyk80
Novice

Feb 26, 2008, 7:35 PM

Post #3 of 5 (634 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Yschew] Hi [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Hi there... i'm new here :) i had a 2 yrs old Collie... actually i'm looking for my second dog.. anyone had and good recommendation?

hi welcome Wink

superkian

Mar 31, 2008, 2:40 AM

Post #4 of 5 (532 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PSY] Hi [In reply to] Can't Post

y u said so?border collie cant mix with other dog?are they like a dictator 1?

Ignore&avoid The begger begging for something purebreed and irresposible breeder.Respect the resposible&ethical breeder and truely loving&caring thier dog.Piss off begger,they will not appreciate something come with free.Thank you.
www.dogster.com/dogs/742926

PSY
K9 Kaki

Mar 31, 2008, 6:23 PM

Post #5 of 5 (526 views)
Shortcut
Re: [superkian] Hi [In reply to] Can't Post

They do have tendency to challenge each other in terms task more than dominating who is the alpha dog, for instance, you can bark, I can bark louder and as a rule of thumb they are very noisy when you have two however if you have one plus another breed than it seems fine. By the way, this is an observation point of view plus advise from friends who has shown and kept this particular breed. To judge behaviour of a dog/breed you must place yourself in th place of a non owner than you will realise how irritating or not your dog is. My personal experince, the dob at the left and back of my avarta is a awful pain nothing like her mum or brothers, barking at nothing.... well I did not know as when I am at home she is great not until I question my neighbours... now no problem. She has another issue, she knows how to open the gate in her run, my maid just call put her back in and it always happen at 11:00 am, everyday or there about, now no more plus I found out from my maid by accident during dinner time. The maid was so use to her escaping that it became a norm so I never did know about it, so in short, put yourself in someone else's shoe and you will know what your dog is about.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my