IN

Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: General:
Brutally Kicked & Internally Damaged By Owner

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

labradorfan

Feb 29, 2008, 6:58 AM

Post #26 of 32 (882 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mum2jude] Brutally Kicked & Internally Damaged By Owner [In reply to] Can't Post

I too have a rottie...4 months old now..My fiance is taking of her now.She have a big appetite..always gobble her food up very fast...We give her Science Plan Chicken Meat canned food + rice + Acana Biscuits.She also loves fruits.Is it okay to give her fruits?

labradorfan

Feb 29, 2008, 7:05 AM

Post #27 of 32 (882 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amber.Faith] Brutally Kicked & Internally Damaged By Owner [In reply to] Can't Post

Agree!!! Female dogs are easier to take care than males.At least they don't simply pee on the car wheel lor...My female pup,a rottie as in my avatar,recently don't wanna poo on the grass and instead,she poo-ed on the cement.Does anyone know why?My fiance just told me earlier on the phone about it.She's now 4 months' old..Is it her habit changing?Hope can get feedbacks...TQ

Amber.Faith
Old Kaki

Feb 29, 2008, 7:48 AM

Post #28 of 32 (880 views)
Shortcut
Re: [labradorfan] Brutally Kicked & Internally Damaged By Owner [In reply to] Can't Post

Some dogs will have their own preference. MOST dogs are natural with doing their business on grass but there are a few here & there like your dog, who will prefer to do on cement or tiles or on something else. Some dogs also are like the "clean" type & don't want to step on dirty things like the grass which has pee & poo on it. Yes, there are dogs that are like that! Your dog may be doesn't like dirtiness & prefers to do it on a cleaner area or maybe she just prefers the cement floor for whatever reason. To re-teach her to do it on grass is to just bring her out instead of waiting for her to do it in the porch. Immediately after meals or whenever you think is the time when she needs to shit, bring her out for about 10 to 15 min walk. She won't be able to tahan anymore & will do it on grass. Sometimes, you will have no time to bring her out or maybe raining & so on, so to make her do it on the patch of grass in your porch, you force her to dot here by tying her there. Don't give her the opportunity to do it on the cement floor. But, if she does it on the cement floor & is not that much work for you to clean, then no need to bother lah...

mum2jude
Enthusiast

Feb 29, 2008, 4:24 PM

Post #29 of 32 (874 views)
Shortcut
Re: [labradorfan] Brutally Kicked & Internally Damaged By Owner [In reply to] Can't Post

I think it's ok... so far dun see any ill effects of feeding them fruits. Cant feed them just fruits laa... but as a snack, think is healthier than a chew stick.

I have a theory why your pup has started pee/poop'ing on the floor instead of the grass... my 3 mth old pup, Ell, has also started this. My theory is that it's been raining and Ell doesnt like to get her feet/butt wet so she does on the clean dry floor. Thing now is that she's pissing off my older dogs coz this naughty girl will purposely go pee and poo where they like to sleep!! Frown So I have to be maid all day and clean clean clean... Smile
~~~~~~~~~~~
mum2jude
Chewy
Daisy
Ell
Fluffy

labradorfan

Mar 1, 2008, 5:39 AM

Post #30 of 32 (853 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amber.Faith] Brutally Kicked & Internally Damaged By Owner [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks Amber..Actually,from the day we brought her back,she's been very picky about where she sleeps.We put her in the front of the house with her cage and there's blanket for her,but she doesn't want to sleep there.So,we shifted her to the back of the house (house is semi-d),and she sleeps there comfortably.Also,she's very clean typed of puppy.When she squats to pee or poo,she did not squat fully,just like 1/3 just like us girls pee in public toilet.I don't know why..But she really makes us laugh and she's a very active pup.It did rained on that day but it occured to me,that's the first time she didn't poo on the grass.Coz when she's younger,she poo-ed on the grass even though it is wet.Could it be something bite her or just she is being to finicky already?My fiance did tie her to the fence where there is grass but she make her sad face and make her sad voice...I really don't know how now.I couldn't let her out of the house as there are many stray dogs around and scared she would be bitten,and I did take her out before but she would drool till her mouth gets watery (guess she's very scared).How to re-train her if she has set her mind to poo on the cement?

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

Mar 5, 2008, 6:36 PM

Post #31 of 32 (818 views)
Shortcut

good lah to have clean dogs. Tongue I have to extreme cases in my hands now.

One fella who hates wet grass, muddy grounds and tries his best to avoid stepping on his own pee and poo.
The other fella will give me a heart attack if I let him be cos he will be excited and eager to jump and roll himself in mud if I leave him be. He will step all over his own pee and poo when he gets too excited. When he is excited, cleanliness is not part of his natural instinct anymore and he will give other clean freak a heart attack too cos he gets himself all dirty and start to rub it off at the other. Crazy

*Rascal's Philosophy "Will give the world up for a good nap"
Gizmo's Philosophy "Mine Mine Mine. All is MINE. Sharing is caring..? Whats that?"

labradorfan

Mar 8, 2008, 12:19 PM

Post #32 of 32 (773 views)
Shortcut
Re: [all] Brutally Kicked & Internally Damaged By Owner [In reply to] Can't Post

hi there...it's good thing to have clean dogs but sometimes,too clean also no good lor....I talked to my fiance earlier bout her.How she's been doing?whether she's been poo-ing in the grass area but he said,none at all.It seems she's very scared with the grass area.My fiance tried luring her to the grass area with her favorite toy but she don't wanna cross the grass.Does anyone knows why is this happening?I scared she's getting more and more fussy.So,now everytime she wanna poo,she'll poo in her cage.Also took her out for a walk but just the same row,didn't go far coz scared of stray dogs.she also didn't poo...I'm so sad and in dilemma...Somebody pls help me out!

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my