Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
Delayed intro...

mum2jude
Enthusiast

Feb 21, 2008, 1:33 AM

Post #1 of 8 (410 views)
Shortcut
Delayed intro... Can't Post

Hi, I've four girls - Tasu (13yo mongrel from PAWS), Chewy (3yo MKA certified Rottie from pasar malam), Daisy (2yo mixed breed from an unwanted 13 pup litter) and my new baby, Ell (2-3mth old mongrel I found through this forum).

Tasu's the grand old dame who does her own thing. Playing with the other girls is way below her... Wink Chewy's a big teddy bear who doesn't know she's not a lapdog. Daisy's mum is a purebred Dalmatian who got knocked up by the neighbourhood tramp. Shocked Daisy doesn't realise she's no longer a puppy and still wants to be carried when she's scared. I have to carry her for her vaccinations! Vet says she's way too pampered... lol!!

Ell... I read about her in this forum when I was just browsing some time last week. She was a timid pup who's now found her VOICE!!

In my humble opinion, mongrels or mixed breeds over purebreds any day!! Much much hardier and smarter!! (no offense, Chews! )

All you purebred owners, feel free to me... Tongue
~~~~~~~~~~~
mum2jude
Chewy
Daisy
Ell
Fluffy

Amber.Faith
Old Kaki

Feb 22, 2008, 6:45 AM

Post #2 of 8 (389 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mum2jude] Delayed intro... [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi there welcome! Wah, you found the rottie from pasar malam ah? Some more MKA certified ah? Lucky you & lucky dog! Yes, mongrels are much much stronger anytime! I don't know about intelligence though but I think ALL dog no matter what breed are intelligent! The nottier & the more cunning the dog is, the more intelligent it is. Yes, it's true! My Pedigrees get sick all the time sooo fast... Sigh!

(This post was edited by Amber.Faith on Feb 22, 2008, 6:47 AM)

khengteik
ALPHA

Feb 22, 2008, 5:11 PM

Post #3 of 8 (376 views)
Shortcut

haha... i guess daisy will look abit odd being carried all over the place as she would be quite big.... :p just the same with my cocker-mix Zoey... whenever she sees me.... the first thing she wants is for me to carry her.... and after i carry her, she'll lick and lick and lick and lick... Frown
she's what my aunt would say is a facial therapist... Frown

A dog is a man's most loyal friend.

(This post was edited by khengteik on Feb 22, 2008, 5:11 PM)

mum2jude
Enthusiast

Feb 22, 2008, 6:52 PM

Post #4 of 8 (372 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amber.Faith] Delayed intro... [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Hi there welcome! Wah, you found the rottie from pasar malam ah? Some more MKA certified ah? Lucky you & lucky dog! Yes, mongrels are much much stronger anytime! I don't know about intelligence though but I think ALL dog no matter what breed are intelligent! The nottier & the more cunning the dog is, the more intelligent it is. Yes, it's true! My Pedigrees get sick all the time sooo fast... Sigh!

Yup, Chewy was already microchipped when I got her from the pasar malam. Even the vet was surprised I got her at the pasar malam. Said she's a beautiful dog. Which I so agree... Wink
~~~~~~~~~~~
mum2jude
Chewy
Daisy
Ell
Fluffy

mum2jude
Enthusiast

Feb 22, 2008, 7:26 PM

Post #5 of 8 (368 views)
Shortcut
Re: [khengteik] Delayed intro... [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
haha... i guess daisy will look abit odd being carried all over the place as she would be quite big.... :p just the same with my cocker-mix Zoey... whenever she sees me.... the first thing she wants is for me to carry her.... and after i carry her, she'll lick and lick and lick and lick...
she's what my aunt would say is a facial therapist...

Sly That's so like my Daisy... like she's thanking you for carrying her... but licking and licking and licking your face clean... Tongue
~~~~~~~~~~~
mum2jude
Chewy
Daisy
Ell
Fluffy

khengteik
ALPHA

Feb 22, 2008, 11:23 PM

Post #6 of 8 (356 views)
Shortcut

hahaha.. yalor... sometimes she just thinks i'm part of the furniture.... when i'm sleeping on the couch, she'll just jump up on my body and lick my face.... like assif i dont have a body at all.. or my body is part of the couch... kinda painfull sometimes... considering she's around 9kgs...

mum2jude
Enthusiast

Feb 23, 2008, 12:20 AM

Post #7 of 8 (352 views)
Shortcut
Re: [khengteik] Delayed intro... [In reply to] Can't Post

9kg dog is nothing... compared to Chewy who's 30+kg... when she sees me on the couch, she wants to SNUGGLE by climbing on me and trying to squeeze as close as possible. Not to forget her one enthuastic lick can wet whole face!! Tongue

Daisy also likes to snuggle on the bed or couch and as she's got long thin legs, very painful for me to be poked but she doesnt realise it.. hee hee... She's about 20kg.
~~~~~~~~~~~
mum2jude
Chewy
Daisy
Ell
Fluffy

khengteik
ALPHA

Feb 23, 2008, 12:47 AM

Post #8 of 8 (347 views)
Shortcut

hehe... thats true... its quite painfull but they dont know that its painfull.... well, zoey likes to jump from the floor up on my body which sometimes is quite painful...

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my