IN

Home: Dog Rescue and Adoption: Dogs for Adoption at SPCA:
URGENT: HELP SAVE THESE 7 PUPPIES

boco

Feb 19, 2008, 4:57 PM

Post #1 of 1 (2624 views)
Shortcut
URGENT: HELP SAVE THESE 7 PUPPIES Can't Post

Received this email from SPCA yesterday.

-------------------------------------------------------------

CAN YOU GIVE THESE 7 PUPS
A SECOND CHANCE?

Our Animal Inspector received a call today (Monday, 18th Feb) from a concerned woman who found a mother dog who had given birth to 10 puppies in a small depression in a field. 3 puppies had already died after being hit by passing cars. The 7 remaining pups were hot and panting, and were brought back and placed under SPCA Selangor's guardianship.

The 1-month-old pups will not survive long in the shelter system where they will be exposed to bacteria and fatal viruses, but they may survive with gentle care and nurturing in your home. If you have experience fostering young puppies, and have a suitable space in your home to foster them for 4-6 weeks, please give us a call within the next 24 hours. As they are young and need to be monitored around the clock and fed every 4-5 hours, we encourage only those with enough time on their hands to take them in. The puppies can be separated into different foster homes, preferably 2 per home.

Please be aware that while there are many success stories for fostered homeless animals, many young kittens and puppies do not survive even with the best care and attention - however they still do deserve a second chance at life. If you are willing to take the chance, please contact us immediately!

For more information, please call 42565312/ 42535179/ 42535312 from 9am-4pm tomorrow (Monday, 19th February) or send an e-mail to pr.spca

Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (SPCA Selangor)
Jalan Kerja Ayer Lama, 68000 Ampang Jaya
T : 03-42565312 / 03-42535179/ 03-42535312 F : 03-42528382
E : spca@streamyx.com.my W : www.spca.org.my

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my