Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Grooming:
Job Opening-Pet Groomer

fioncheng123
Novice

Jan 26, 2008, 2:05 AM

Post #1 of 9 (4638 views)
Shortcut
Job Opening-Pet Groomer Can't Post

Looking for pet groomers: 1. With professional grooming certificate - no experience require 2. Without professional grooming certificate - 6 months of related experience required 3. Basic+commission+Bonus+EPF+Socso 4. Working in KL Please email to fioncheng123 if u are interested. TQ

Amber.Faith
Old Kaki

Jan 31, 2008, 9:52 AM

Post #2 of 9 (4597 views)
Shortcut
Re: [fioncheng123] Job Opening-Pet Groomer [In reply to] Can't Post

Aiyoh, actually I'm very interested in this job lah but but but, have no experience leh & no cert. I have bathed, groomed & trimmed dog's hair before. But I do it at home... So how? Cannot lor...

fioncheng123
Novice

Feb 15, 2008, 3:23 AM

Post #3 of 9 (4544 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amber.Faith] Job Opening-Pet Groomer [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello~~Sorry I am in TW and didn't see the post until now....Actually if you like, you can be an apprentice in my shop. Are you interested?

Amber.Faith
Old Kaki

Feb 15, 2008, 8:33 AM

Post #4 of 9 (4536 views)
Shortcut

Oh, wow sure! But actually, where is your shop located ah? I'm hoping that it's not too far... The problem is, I still can't drive actually so I'm depending on my mom still & I will be quite busy on Sundays. How ah?

tiffany_manyee
Novice

Mar 13, 2008, 11:01 PM

Post #5 of 9 (4323 views)
Shortcut

hi,

I hope to get more grooming experience from another pet shop....

I don't have any professional grooming certificate, but I already have 8 month grooming experience. basic grooming like a fur trim (face, ear, feet & sanitary areas), ear fur plucking, cleaning, nail trim, bath and blow - dry..... etc

can i know kl which area?

fioncheng123
Novice

Mar 25, 2008, 1:14 AM

Post #6 of 9 (3814 views)
Shortcut
Re: [tiffany_manyee] Job Opening-Pet Groomer [In reply to] Can't Post

The shop is located in Cheras~Can you email me your contact information so I can tell you more? Thank you~~my email is fioncheng123 ~~

bebede
Novice

Mar 25, 2008, 1:49 AM

Post #7 of 9 (3809 views)
Shortcut

what's ur email add?i thk puppy.com had sensored email.

seaqueen00
New User

Apr 14, 2008, 5:42 PM

Post #8 of 9 (3127 views)
Shortcut

Hi there. I just joined the forum today. I find it really interesting. I'm also wondering where can I get exposure in doing grooming? I'm still working and I'm only able to do part time during the weekend.

I've actually checked online for grooming courses but it's really expensive, more than RM10k for a few months course.

Can anyone refer me to someone who is looking for a part-time groomer but without experience in KL?

Kelvin5717
New User

Apr 16, 2008, 10:14 AM

Post #9 of 9 (3053 views)
Shortcut

Hi Fioncheng, i`m new in this forum as i`m looking job opportunities for my girl friend, who is Dog superb lover, she just graduate in Hospitality management, have excellent customer service, caring heart for dogs and puppys Smile, but unfortuanetly she does not have any experiencing in grooming & cert Frown, she has a very deep passion for dogs, would not mind starting salaries, she is seeking opportunities to get closer to all dogs everyday, and as well as gaining experience from this feild, this is a job tat she would not tired of working at, currently i`m working in penang, v lives in a rented appartment and all the streat dog in this area are under her care haha, v name every 1 of them, buy tag for them to avoid from those cruel dog killer and feed them as well, mainly all those feeding job wil b done by her.. she is moving to kl with her brother and are seaking this kind of job there, if u could kind enough to give her a try kind reply me in the forum or my email Kelvin5377880@hotmail.com, shall u require more information do not hesitate to call me at 012-575758 =) thanks alot

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my