Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Grooming:
lime juice

silkyt
Novice

Jan 19, 2008, 5:10 AM

Post #1 of 5 (3349 views)
Shortcut
lime juice Can't Post

i heard from my a friend of mine that his vet told him to apply some lime juice on the brush when grooming. apparently this will help eliminate bad smells and keep the fur in good condition. i need some advice. does it work?

sirwin81
Enthusiast

Jan 19, 2008, 5:15 PM

Post #2 of 5 (3343 views)
Shortcut
Re: [silkyt] lime juice [In reply to] Can't Post

wow.First time heard of this. i heard of using AVC lar on the dog's skin to help skin problem but didnt know lime juice can help to reduce smell. i m learning something new every day

luvsickangel
New User

Apr 9, 2008, 7:20 AM

Post #3 of 5 (2921 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sirwin81] lime juice [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

err.....whats avc? Sorry, im new to this. Can u please explain how avc works? Thanks! Smile

zen
Enthusiast

Apr 10, 2008, 8:46 PM

Post #4 of 5 (2815 views)
Shortcut
Re: [silkyt] lime juice [In reply to] Can't Post

Frown yeah, anyone know whether this lime juice work?? coz my MS is stink!! no matter how we bath him still he is smelly.

FrownBen@Benjamin, my baby boy.Frown

The cross breed with the most amazing eyes.
http://www.colliebenjamin.blogspot.com

mouser
New User

May 13, 2008, 11:50 PM

Post #5 of 5 (2330 views)
Shortcut
Re: [zen] lime juice [In reply to] Can't Post

first time hearing that lime juice works like this. wont it irritate the skin especially if the puppy's skin is sensitive?

did anyone try?

i am only guessing that it works like putting half a lemon in your fridge when your fridge stinks (this one works)

In Reply To
Frown yeah, anyone know whether this lime juice work?? coz my MS is stink!! no matter how we bath him still he is smelly.

i think after you bathe your MS, you need to quickly quickly dry him. i use a hair dryer alternating on cool + hot to dry my poodle. after that no smell. wet dog if left wet too long will stink. if this does not work, talk to the vet. maybe skin infection...

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my