Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Friendly Places:
Stumpy needs a new place...

Stumpy
New User

Jan 15, 2008, 3:04 AM

Post #1 of 3 (1477 views)
Shortcut
Stumpy needs a new place... Can't Post

*sniff* Hello all humans and my puppy friends. I was a stray but was picked up by 2 loving humans. They cleaned me and fed me well. I was the youngest and weakest coz my brothers and sisters fought better for their food. But now I am strong and healthy. *barks*

*sniff* My owners want to shift to a new place (they keep circling Damansara Perdana/Sunway studio in the newspapers) but do not know which condos are puppy-friendly. I am human-friendly, and I seldom bark, promise!. In fact, when I wag my short tail (there's a reason for my name), I am what you humans say "aww, so cute wan".

Any of you humans know any for rent so I can live with them? They won't part with me. If you reply me I can be your friend too. *wags tail*

*barks*

janthk
Canine Addict

Jan 17, 2008, 3:18 AM

Post #2 of 3 (1409 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Stumpy] Stumpy needs a new place... [In reply to] Can't Post

If you are looking for a condominium, look for Bukit OUG Condo. It is located at Taman Overseas Union and that is along Old Klang Road. I have stayed there for 4 years now and I have two furkids. One medium and one large (Dalmation mix). As long as your dog is not noisy, it is not a problem at all. I have other friends who stay in the condominium too and they all have dogs. I have even seen a Husky staying in the condo.

There are many types of condos there. Some studio units, some with 1 + 1 rooms and some 3 rooms with 2 bathrooms. The rent is not very expensive too. The 1+1 are going for like RM600 per month only. Please look in the Star newspaper classifieds and you will definitely see some up for rent.

There are even some makan place within the condo vacinity where you can actually bring your furkid along to go makan. This is the most dog friendly condo I have ever seen.

Good luck!

Stumpy
New User

Jan 17, 2008, 8:32 PM

Post #3 of 3 (1372 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Stumpy] Stumpy needs a new place... [In reply to] Can't Post

hokay and TQ very much too.. but any humans want to volunteer any information about dsara perdana or sunway? *yaps*

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my