Home: General: Chit Chat:
Hot Spot Identified

bakamono
Enthusiast

Jan 14, 2008, 7:44 PM

Post #1 of 18 (3077 views)
Shortcut
Hot Spot Identified Can't Post

There's a hse in Sri Petaling Zone '?' nxt to Castlefield wch is housing many doggies inside the hse in cages. The place was rented 2 to 3 months back. There's one lady staying upstairs. The windows n door r usually closed n whenever they open it, the smell frm inside is really strong and bad. Guys in 20s or 30s will drop by during the daytime wz porch cars (outstation license plates)n talking on handphone loudly saying that they even hv Rotti n Dobermen fr sales. Neighbours wanted to complain to bandaraya but just wondering if that will help the doggies or not as they only need move to another place somewhere. To me, those might be stolen doggies for backyard breeding purposes bcoz if they r genuine breeder, they don't need to hide the doggies inside the hse n they shud know what's good for their products. Anyone can gv me any idea what best to be done kah?

supermutts
K9 Senior

Jan 15, 2008, 1:25 AM

Post #2 of 18 (3046 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bakamono] Hot Spot Identified [In reply to] Can't Post

next to casterfield? i wana go see, any more tips?
what action can be done.... hmmm.... i think u jadi agen 007 and pretend wana buy dog... go inside recce lor.... see wht they have inside.....

No Buying! No Selling! No Breeding!

Don't Lost your dogs!!
Please make sure they are safe at home!

bakamono
Enthusiast

Jan 15, 2008, 7:11 PM

Post #3 of 18 (3010 views)
Shortcut
Re: [supermutts] Hot Spot Identified [In reply to] Can't Post

tks a lot for the advice. Those youngsters that I saw outside the place do not look proper, some more want me to go into the hse kah? Takut can go in but cannot come out only lah. They open the front door sometimes n got to peep in twice. The place is totally empty of furniture but only small cages with doggies inside only.

supermutts
K9 Senior

Jan 15, 2008, 7:32 PM

Post #4 of 18 (3007 views)
Shortcut

youngsters? or gangsters?

i think they advertise somewhere, some sorta backyard breeder maybe, if really wana find, will take time to get their numbers, cos they wana sell as well...

u can be kepoh jiran, e' eve jog past the hse, sure one day will be able to talk to one of d flers who happen to be outside....

No Buying! No Selling! No Breeding!

Don't Lost your dogs!!
Please make sure they are safe at home!

bakamono
Enthusiast

Jan 15, 2008, 7:49 PM

Post #5 of 18 (3006 views)
Shortcut
Re: [supermutts] Hot Spot Identified [In reply to] Can't Post

lesson no.1 : never expose yr own identity.

kepo is 1 thing, no intention to buy n knowing well it's not legal n still keep in contact is dangerous.

just wondering how to nap them kao kao n no chance for them to start a new is my only interest.

These r not the one that go to hse to nap doggies. They r the end buyers which encourages the crime. Just like condo break-ins, one grp to survey, another to break-in and the nxt one to ransack the place wz watcher outside. When everything settled, each goes their own way. Even if u get the guy stealing but no proof on him also no crime. That's how weak our law is.

hailey

Jan 16, 2008, 10:09 PM

Post #6 of 18 (2976 views)
Shortcut

Hey..Hey...this thread looks very interesting!!

anything new coming along?..maybe we can join hands and see whether those are the people stealing doggies around!! ARgghhh!!.. Is there a Black perdana or Red Honda Jazz??

Look out in the Lost,stolen thread in the main index.

Well i hope it would help.

Really hope those people........

bakamono
Enthusiast

Jan 16, 2008, 10:33 PM

Post #7 of 18 (2965 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hailey] Hot Spot Identified [In reply to] Can't Post

Perdana & Honda Jazz was the first thing on my mind when I discover them but can't see either of this type of car parking inside or around the hse.

What I can do now is to warn some neighbours having pedigrees to be careful since they moved in. Doubt that they will dirty their hands in the same area tho'.

Just wondering what the law is like for possesing stolen dogs such as whether it's straight to the dungeon and for how long or can just pay for the fine n be free?

yeee
Canine Addict

Jan 16, 2008, 10:41 PM

Post #8 of 18 (2964 views)
Shortcut

I don't think they will eat and shit in the own court yard.
The Honda jazz & perdana indian man might be the one who steal for them or other breeders.

JS Lew
Enthusiast

Jan 17, 2008, 12:50 AM

Post #9 of 18 (2945 views)
Shortcut

Can someone tell me the exactly location or add? Not very familiar with Sri Petaling. Plan to go tomorrow to take a look. Hopefully find my doggies there.

Thanks.

bakamono
Enthusiast

Jan 17, 2008, 12:56 AM

Post #10 of 18 (2943 views)
Shortcut
Re: [JS Lew] Hot Spot Identified [In reply to] Can't Post

pse call me at 016-2935804

bakamono
Enthusiast

Jan 17, 2008, 3:50 PM

Post #11 of 18 (2921 views)
Shortcut

All doggies were moved out of the premises on Monday. They only left no. for neighbour to contact them should anyone is interested in purchasing doggies. The place is confirm empty at present. This issue was on highlighted on Monday and that's the same day they moved, just wondering if it's coincidence or.............?

khengteik
ALPHA

Jan 17, 2008, 7:36 PM

Post #12 of 18 (2904 views)
Shortcut

well i hope that non of them S.O.B's are here reading our thread..... but if they do, i dont really give a damn... dont let me get the car numbers or i'll make sure that they are burnt to the ground.. it really pisses me off to see this kind of people around

A dog is a man's most loyal friend.

JS Lew
Enthusiast

Jan 17, 2008, 8:08 PM

Post #13 of 18 (2896 views)
Shortcut

Hi, nice talking to you yesterday.......so our plan to pay a visit to the place today is not going to realize already.......Frown Anyway, I'm still very thankful and glad that you really show your concern & try to help.

Will be grateful if you could get the number from your neighbour........

We should really do something about this...............they've become more and more daring now (I'm sure you read about Lak's case)............He called me just now and sounded very sad. His 2 GSD were stabbed to death by the Indian men. They came in a group of 4. Can you imagine how cruel and brutal these bastards can be?

bakamono
Enthusiast

Jan 17, 2008, 8:48 PM

Post #14 of 18 (2886 views)
Shortcut

Already text u the contact no.

Hv also spoken to lak b4 he put his case on the forum. Public needs to be alert on this recent issues n it'll teach new dog owners something new to watch out for. For anyone out there who has identify any new hotspots, please put it up as well. There r ppl whom r trying desperately to find their stolen dogs which meant a world to them. Just imagine yourself in their shoes and it won't take a lot of your time to help out whatever way you can.

GSlover
Canine Addict

Feb 2, 2008, 9:37 AM

Post #15 of 18 (2792 views)
Shortcut

Since you guys brought up this modus operandi. When my ACS was stolen last year Feb 1, my sisters told me they spotted a corner house somewhere near my housing area, which full of 15 ACS, and I tried to pass-by the house many many time, most of the time cannot see the dogs, as the dogs are kept inside the house. Several time I passed by I spotted there are other dogs too, Rotti and others. And there was a Honda Jazz parked outside the house, but I cannot remember what colour.

I occasionally spotted 2-3 late 20s guys and a old woman inside the house. After kept observing for 3-4 months, they moved away already.

So the way you guys described that house sound similar to what I had observed with the house near my area last year, but I thought myself was much too suspicious so never brought this case up to share with everyone.

Looks like this is the same way how the dognapper operate, they will rent a house somewhere for 3-4 months, and start observing the neighbourhood and kick-start the operation, and then move away to a new location. I did remember when my dog was stolen that month onwards, many dogs were missing/stolen in Cheras area.

icelads

Oct 24, 2008, 9:10 AM

Post #16 of 18 (2432 views)
Shortcut

Hi Bakamono,

Can i have the number of this guy just to check if my stolen puppy is with them?

Thanks!!

luv_leehom517
K9 Maniac

Oct 28, 2008, 3:06 AM

Post #17 of 18 (2397 views)
Shortcut

hey u can try to get closer wif them..then like fren edi...u can try to ask 4 permission to get into the house...then u say u wan the dog...then if he say yes u take la...u tell them "ye...is a mixed breed la..then they sure don wan de mah...then u take la....n say so ugly le this dog where got ppl wan to buyLaugh"(talk bad abt da dog as much as possible)

hey help me go to www.friendster.com/photos/43906868/1/772116842

is my lost dogFrownFrownFrown..u can see whether is there anot..if got ar..tell them to call 0123519100/0123363673...rewards is given!!

Details of da dog..
Name:Max
Age;3-4years old
Sex:Male
Breed:Maltese mix terrier
Others:wif birthmarks all over his body,very friendly,crooked teeth
Tongue

if they say sell edi...try to ask them da new owners detial...n the dog happy anotFrown

THANKSFrown

Vic Tea
Enthusiast

Oct 30, 2008, 10:11 PM

Post #18 of 18 (2345 views)
Shortcut
Re: [luv_leehom517] Hot Spot Identified [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi All,

Talk about Dognapper in honda jazz?? check out the latest news on The Star

http://www.puppy.com.my/...;;page=unread#unread

picasaweb.google.com/ckthee/ROLEXTheWatchDog

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my