IN

Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: General:
Wanted! American Cocker Spaniel Puppy in Penang

Ginger1710

Jan 11, 2008, 2:04 AM

Post #1 of 6 (1458 views)
Shortcut
Wanted! American Cocker Spaniel Puppy in Penang Can't Post

I am looking for a american cocker spaniel. I prefer it to be a female.I am staying in penang. My price budget is Rm 300 - Rm 700. If you know any reliable breeders in Penang or pet shops(last choice), please inform me. If you have any advice about this breed, please post it here too. Thanks so much!
Visit our website for dogs!
www.freewebs.com/bigpaws

sirwin81
Enthusiast

Jan 19, 2008, 7:04 PM

Post #2 of 6 (1399 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Ginger1710] Wanted! American Cocker Spaniel Puppy in Penang [In reply to] Can't Post

Hmmm. U just gave up ur golden right recently??

i saw a few ecs being sold in CTY aquarium a few months back. Dunno still available or not

Ginger1710

Jan 26, 2008, 5:01 PM

Post #3 of 6 (1351 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sirwin81] Wanted! American Cocker Spaniel Puppy in Penang [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

sory 4 d late reply!

Yes, I just let someone adopt my Ginger, but the house feels very quiet without her, so we decided to get another dog, but I've already changed my mind, I would like to get a Schnauzer (mini) as their fur doesn't shed that much and it's small, not so noisy and very trainable.

Thanks!
www.freewebs.com/bigpaws

sirwin81
Enthusiast

Jan 26, 2008, 5:40 PM

Post #4 of 6 (1349 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Ginger1710] Wanted! American Cocker Spaniel Puppy in Penang [In reply to] Can't Post

oic

what was the main reason u gave up ginger???

anyway i jsut got a new gr. the gr has very short hair compared to my bigger gr. i think i will ahve less shedding problem with the new one

hehehe

Ginger1710

Jan 28, 2008, 4:15 AM

Post #5 of 6 (1336 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sirwin81] Wanted! American Cocker Spaniel Puppy in Penang [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

I let someone adopt her becoz I'm living in a condo now, if golden doesn't shed, then I would definitely take her along...

Once or twice a week, we visit her at her new house. I guess she is better off there now, got wet food to eat and get to sleep in the house and have another friend. (Sigh!) Maybe next time when we get a better house, we can bring her back.
www.freewebs.com/bigpaws

sirwin81
Enthusiast

Jan 28, 2008, 6:38 PM

Post #6 of 6 (1327 views)
Shortcut

OIc

Anyway good luck in finding the right dog

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my