Home: Behavioral Problems: Humping Problem:
humping problem please help

trainer37369
Novice

Jan 5, 2008, 5:20 PM

Post #1 of 3 (11553 views)
Shortcut
humping problem please help Can't Post

okay i got my dog new tears eve and he humps a toy elephent only my parents dont know please help me he is 7 weeks old and he is a shih tzu please reply
yo visit my dogs blog page at gizmospersonaljournal.blogspot.com

Amber.Faith
Old Kaki

Jan 6, 2008, 9:46 AM

Post #2 of 3 (11549 views)
Shortcut
Re: [trainer37369] humping problem please help [In reply to] Can't Post

Haiyoh, not to worry lah. Your dog's a male right? Well, always expect this happening in males all the time. You can't stop them. If he's already humping at such a very young age already, then he will hump other dogs once he's all grown up. It's a natural thing... If you want him to stop humping, then neuter him once his testicles are fully descended. But still, no guarantee that he'll stop. If he's confined away from females for a long time like a few months, he may or ay not forget. It's actually like a memory thing. You know like when the dog gets on top of another dog they will start thinking, "Okay I'm on top of this fella. I know I'm supposed to do something..." Sometimes they will remember but he will prob hump less lor. My Amber humps Faith. But that's becoz of dominance...

trainer37369
Novice

Jan 6, 2008, 12:15 PM

Post #3 of 3 (11546 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amber.Faith] humping problem please help [In reply to] Can't Post

thanks for telling me but i have a 4 year old sis and im afraid if they see him humping they will take him away.and if i tell my sis will hate me so i am very confused on what to do but im hiding the elephent to see if he will hump any other toy if so i am still very confused
yo visit my dogs blog page at gizmospersonaljournal.blogspot.com

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my