Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog's Rights and Protection:
Irresponsible Dog Owner Finally Brought to Justice, SOON!

voyagerlim2001
Novice

Dec 29, 2007, 5:51 PM

Post #1 of 5 (4649 views)
Shortcut
Irresponsible Dog Owner Finally Brought to Justice, SOON! Can't Post

I moved into my current home around last May, and there was this male dog ALWAYS wandering around the area and pee at people's tyres, POO in people's gardens.

One sunny morning, i saw the owner on the bicycle, following that male dog and i talked to him briefly about being responsible to the dog and the neighbourhood and i told him don't let his dog out on his own and put on a leash when he walk his dog. The next day, the same thing happened again.

After that i tried to find the location of that man's house but i couldn't get to find it. Work has become busy and finally stopped looking.

But this morning, BINGO!! when i was walking around the neighborhood i saw the fella's house just right next to my street!!!

This time I'm gonna make sure he get it. I'm gonna take a photo of his dog in his house, and many photos of his dog wandering around. Then i will report to the MPSJ and SPCA to have him finned, i will see to that!!

Sometimes i really HATE staying in Klang. No offence, but i found most of the Klang people are not so uncivilised, so lack of awareness and so selfish, no matter young or old, man or women, rich or poor. Even people with HUGE houses does that!

From my cousins, i heard USJ Subang is much better, at least people leash their dog when walking their dog and people pick up after their dogs poo-ed.

Stay tuned guys of what is about to happen to that son of a b**ch (The owner i mean)!!

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself." - Josh Billings

Please visit my website at http://voyagerlim2001.multiply.com/

(This post was edited by voyagerlim2001 on Dec 29, 2007, 5:54 PM)

lilfunky
Canine Addict

Dec 31, 2007, 2:35 AM

Post #2 of 5 (4622 views)
Shortcut
Re: [voyagerlim2001] Irresponsible Dog Owner Finally Brought to Justice, SOON! [In reply to] Can't Post

if u hate staying in klang den i got nothing to comment about this. im from klang are u trying to saying klang people are irreponsible and selfish?
dogs wandering around klang got alot. u do think u report up the problem and just the OWNER so call son of the b1+ch will kena finned? and how about the doggie? if the owner angry and whack the doggie, dont u think damn pain for the doggie? doggie doesnt noe anything, they hv a bad owner doesnt mean they are stupid. they need to learn like human too.
No one is perfect if u staying in klang and DEPENDS what area u live at.
"love it or leave it."
and if other people from klang see that u saying klang people are like that, u prolly kena whack by someone also who noes?
i do pick up my doggie's poo poo, but how to clean up the pee-pee ?
come on think about it. dont simply report people alright.
Love them, they will love you
They Don't Talk Don't Meant They Wrong.

voyagerlim2001
Novice

Dec 31, 2007, 5:02 AM

Post #3 of 5 (4618 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lilfunky] Irresponsible Dog Owner Finally Brought to Justice, SOON! [In reply to] Can't Post

Lilfunky, you need to chill, buddy. Don't get fired up so easily my young friend. Read my postings thoroughly before you reply with such emotional phrases.

"are u trying to saying klang people are irreponsible and selfish?"

No i didn't mean Klang people are irresponsible and selfish. If u read my posting properly, i said "most klang people.....". All these is based on my 21 yrs experience staying in this town.

"they hv a bad owner doesn't mean they are stupid."

I don't remember i mentioned anything about the dog being stupid. If u read my postings in other threads, u will probably understand as i said many times, it is the owner of the dogs needs to be educated and it is their negligence and ignorance to the wellbeing of the society which caused all this discomfort.

"i do pick up my doggie's poo poo, but how to clean up the pee-pee ?"

I'm glad you are the one in a million in Klang who pick up after your dog. Although the pee is difficult to clean, but while you are walking your dog, you can control them with your leash and tell them not to pee on people's tyres and other private properties. Maybe under the trees will do. I'm sure you have a lotta trees near your place rite? For the peeing part, when i walk my dog, my dog only pee when i tell him to "pee pee" else he won't simply pee when he is not supposed to. This is very useful too when bringing our dogs to pet shops. U can prevent unpleasant sight by other people, and also can prevent your dogs from dirtying the goods in the shop.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself." - Josh Billings

(This post was edited by voyagerlim2001 on Dec 31, 2007, 5:33 AM)

voyagerlim2001
Novice

Dec 31, 2007, 6:57 AM

Post #4 of 5 (4613 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lilfunky] Irresponsible Dog Owner Finally Brought to Justice, SOON! [In reply to] Can't Post

Oh btw, Happy 2008! :)

supermutts
K9 Senior

Jan 11, 2008, 5:28 AM

Post #5 of 5 (4298 views)
Shortcut
Re: [voyagerlim2001] Irresponsible Dog Owner Finally Brought to Justice, SOON! [In reply to] Can't Post

pity the dog, curse the owner...

No Buying! No Selling! No Breeding!

Don't Lost your dogs!!
Please make sure they are safe at home!

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my