Miniature schnauzer health concern

minsch
New User

Dec 27, 2007, 4:39 PM

Post #1 of 3 (9083 views)
Shortcut
Miniature schnauzer health concern Can't Post

Hi,

I'm new here from penang. Thinking of owing a miniature Schnauzer. Concern about the health and skin problem. Heard people say most of min. schnauzer will have skin problem. Is there anyone can share their experience with me?

BTW, anyone know a reputable breeder selling min. schnauzer? With or without cert. is ok.

Thanks

carinmanfong
Enthusiast

Jan 9, 2008, 6:36 AM

Post #2 of 3 (8853 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minsch] Miniature schnauzer health concern [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

I'm new here from penang. Thinking of owing a miniature Schnauzer. Concern about the health and skin problem. Heard people say most of min. schnauzer will have skin problem. Is there anyone can share their experience with me?

BTW, anyone know a reputable breeder selling min. schnauzer? With or without cert. is ok.
**A pet is a LIFE TIME commitment..**

carinmanfong
Enthusiast

Jan 9, 2008, 2:33 PM

Post #3 of 3 (8843 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minsch] Miniature schnauzer health concern [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Hi,

Thanks

hi, i have a 2 yrs old salt and pepper ms with me and he only has a very minor skin prob sometimes until i transfer him to the correct dog food on vet advice, the skin prob never comes back again. so i think it is pretty much depends on the food as well, but the lineage of the pup is important too!

best to get your puppy from a reputable breeder and most importantly while choosing a puppy, ask to have a look on the parents to have the idea on what you will get. most ms i saw here are over size and mine is kind under size. kakakaa Frown Anyway, they all make great pets.Frown

last and not least, do more research and you will find the right puppy as your long term companion.

you may check the "puppy for sale" section in this forum. i can see there are some nice ones.. hehe.
**A pet is a LIFE TIME commitment..**

(This post was edited by carinmanfong on Jan 9, 2008, 2:40 PM)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my