Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
A shih tzu lover...

joonkeet

Apr 9, 2002, 4:14 PM

Post #1 of 10 (1395 views)
Shortcut
A shih tzu lover... Can't Post

Hello..........

Well, didnt know nowadays FORUM required member to have a standard introduction. Tongue

NAMA: JOON KEET (JOSEPH)
UMUR: 26 tahun ini
PEKERJAAN: ENGINEER
TINGGAL: KL
ANJING KESAYANGAN: shih tzu CINNAMON BOY
erm....apa lagi? hahha .....

well....just a thought...I have gone through the forum and found that it s really interesting and full of wonderful and informative news/information for us dog lovers, the forum is user friendly too ...but...seems that most of the question that is being ask will always end up in a battle or being critisized. I dun mean to offend anyone.... Blush ..well appologize if i did though....

guess thats all..................

introduction ends! hehe ~~

Regards
Joseph

Consult a vet. Be kind to pet

Andrew

Apr 9, 2002, 4:18 PM

Post #2 of 10 (1393 views)
Shortcut
Re: [joonkeet] A shih tzu lover... [In reply to] Can't Post

Welcome to the forum.

Well don't worry about the battle, It will come to a solution anyway...heheheCool

Andrew Wong
Miniature Pinscher, Born 22.12.2000

Derrickok
Novice

Apr 9, 2002, 4:33 PM

Post #3 of 10 (1391 views)
Shortcut

welcome Joseph to the forum.
We men shall I say are more open-minded than....fill in the blanks. At least your introduction is reasonably informative and has a direction. Those who provided a satu sentence/line of introductory message..........also fill in the blank and also a penny for your thoughts.
Your remarks and comments are fair if you had been keeping track of wowocom all this while and had gone through our posts thoroughly.
We'll talk about battles and criticism in Chit-chat.
Meanwhile, welcome to puppycom.

ginl
ALPHA

Apr 9, 2002, 4:47 PM

Post #4 of 10 (1388 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Derrickok] A shih tzu lover... [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey hey....i hope the we men blank meant doggies and not wo wo Unimpressed

Welcome to the forum Joon Keet....hope you hv a pleasent and battle-free time here Smile

Khoobg
Webmaster

Apr 9, 2002, 4:57 PM

Post #5 of 10 (1386 views)
Shortcut

Welcome Joonkeet.

The best thing about public forum is when someone make a post that may contain mistake, you will have others to correct it. Whether the correction was made in a friendly manner or with some heated argument, all other members stand to benefit from the discussion and all will grown a little bit more wiser Smile

Dog Obedience and Agility - http://www.puppy.com.my/ob/
Events' Pictures - http://www.doggie.com.my
Online Pets Memorial - http://www.rainbowsbridge.com.my

joonkeet

Apr 9, 2002, 4:59 PM

Post #6 of 10 (1386 views)
Shortcut

Hello Derrick
Thanks for the welcome.

Well, based on my tour around the forum, I found that some members are not aware of the standard introduction that is required. Maybe due to no touring was done by them or eventhough if they did, they did not come upon posting that post the standard introduction. So we cant blame them though if they did not intro as required. Wink

Maybe the webmaster can actually post it somewhere in the HOME about the standard introduction. Hehhe~~ guess that might help the new member to intro as required? And insist them to do that rather than optional? heheh~~~ not my place to comment though. Its up to you all senior members. TongueBlush

alright then...hope that this forum will maintain as friendly as ever. Laugh

Have a nice day!

Regards
Joseph

Derrickok
Novice

Apr 9, 2002, 5:20 PM

Post #7 of 10 (1384 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ginl] A shih tzu lover... [In reply to] Can't Post

Excuse me please, My parents have given me a name and it is known as Derrick Kok, although some called me inky, pinky kinky but never had I felt so humiliated to be addressed as Hey Hey
If ever there is going to be a battle, Zena the lady warrior on TV or JR + aT Ewing in Dallas is a likely place.
Please apologise don't ever call me Hey Hey.
Hawkay,apology accepted. sincere one or not?

(This post was edited by Derrickok on Apr 9, 2002, 5:37 PM)

ginl
ALPHA

Apr 9, 2002, 5:26 PM

Post #8 of 10 (1383 views)
Shortcut

Shocked Sorry if I hv offended you, but i was actually singing the morning 'hey hey' song that they play in our company every morning....it goes something like "hey...hey...tis another great morning....u shd be working....instead or surfing...." Shocked

100% sincere wan Wink

(This post was edited by ginl on Apr 9, 2002, 5:41 PM)

magicwizard
Novice

Apr 9, 2002, 10:43 PM

Post #9 of 10 (1367 views)
Shortcut

hello joonkeet,

welcome to the forum, i'm also a new member here and yes, these people are friendly and very helpful in times.

i own a shih tzu puppy too and she's 2 months old. how old is your shih tzu and how's your house training doing? any problem.......yet? hehehehehee.....

nice to have another shih tzu lover here!

remi

joonkeet

Apr 10, 2002, 4:29 PM

Post #10 of 10 (1354 views)
Shortcut
Re: [magicwizard] A shih tzu lover... [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello Remi,

THanks for the welcome.

My shih tzu is actually 7 months old. He has a MKA cert. And named him Cinnamon..hehe.

Blush

Regards
Joseph

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my