Home: Dog and Puppy Training: Dog Obedience Training & General Training Topics:
For Puppy we have any traning session

Tenzing Jampa
New User

Dec 20, 2007, 8:40 PM

Post #1 of 4 (1779 views)
Shortcut
For Puppy we have any traning session Can't Post

Hi i'm newbie, i like this forum, my pet is dash breed, i have a doubt. for puppies they conducting any training session. which month is best for dog to give training?......
HAPPY CHRISTMASFrown
A dog is the only thing loves you more than he loves himself. [url=" www.drilldog.com/"]Puppy Leash Training

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 21, 2007, 5:09 PM

Post #2 of 4 (1769 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Tenzing Jampa] For Puppy we have any traning session [In reply to] Can't Post

5 months old after they have finish all their vaccines then would be good. In the meantime dun carry or pamper your puppy too much. If not you will find it hard to train them.

~Nature's Way: Raw Food for Health ~

~ Pet ID Tags: A MUST For Every Pet! ~

Amber.Faith
Old Kaki

Dec 24, 2007, 3:55 AM

Post #3 of 4 (1748 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Tenzing Jampa] For Puppy we have any traning session [In reply to] Can't Post

I agree with acsyen, do not carry or pamper you puppy too much or else, it will grow up to not be independent & it will be spoiled. However, for training, 3 months is the BEST time to start! The younger the better. Actually, after 1 vaccine, your dog is protected already. We started Amber's training before she finished her last vaccine & for my Dalmatian, Faith, we brought her out to Ikano before she finished her other two vaccines. Our dogs are ok. Nothing to worry about, just as long your pup has the 1st vaccine already.

Amanda85
Doggyman

Dec 31, 2007, 1:33 AM

Post #4 of 4 (1713 views)
Shortcut

training can be start anytime while at home....u can even get information through the internet and teach some basic command for your puppy yourself.....

puppy school are meant for socialization....

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my