IN

Home: Breed Specific: Gundog Group:
Labrador Retriever puppy wanted

labradorfan

Dec 17, 2007, 8:07 AM

Post #1 of 3 (1934 views)
Shortcut
Labrador Retriever puppy wanted Can't Post

Hi everyone,does anyone has labrador puppies available?I spotted a pair of black labrador puppies in pet store.Is it wise for me to get it or from the breeders?I would like to get them before Christmas.It'll be great to celebrate Christmas with them too.Please advise.Thank you.

Amber.Faith
Old Kaki

Dec 17, 2007, 11:06 AM

Post #2 of 3 (1929 views)
Shortcut
Re: [labradorfan] Labrador Retriever puppy wanted [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, it's not wise to buy pups from ANY pet shops beco 1st, many of them cheat but lying to you that they have finished their vaccins & are dewormed. Most of them are not well cared too & are usually sick. There are many cases of pups bought from pet shops, dies from kennel cough or parvo disease. It's always better to buy pups straight from the breeders. Good home breeders who really care for the pups, not just use them to make big bucks. I hope you're not buying the pups for somebody else as a X'mas present coz that's just not right. You can check out the Star newspaper. Check the classifieds section. There are usually lots of pedigree pups for sale. But do make sure if you do wanna buy one from them, check the pups parents(for hip dysplasia, skin problems, health, temperament & so on) Also evaluate each pup & choose the one that is suitable for your liking & your home. Remember, dogs are for life! Not toys that you can get bored of it & then chuck them after a while...

labradorfan

Dec 17, 2007, 7:57 PM

Post #3 of 3 (1910 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amber.Faith] Labrador Retriever puppy wanted [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Hi, it's not wise to buy pups from ANY pet shops beco 1st, many of them cheat but lying to you that they have finished their vaccins & are dewormed. Most of them are not well cared too & are usually sick. There are many cases of pups bought from pet shops, dies from kennel cough or parvo disease. It's always better to buy pups straight from the breeders. Good home breeders who really care for the pups, not just use them to make big bucks. I hope you're not buying the pups for somebody else as a X'mas present coz that's just not right. You can check out the Star newspaper. Check the classifieds section. There are usually lots of pedigree pups for sale. But do make sure if you do wanna buy one from them, check the pups parents(for hip dysplasia, skin problems, health, temperament & so on) Also evaluate each pup & choose the one that is suitable for your liking & your home. Remember, dogs are for life! Not toys that you can get bored of it & then chuck them after a while...

hi there,thank you very much for your advice.i will take it into consideration.However,do you happen to know any breeders in Penang?coz I'm from Penang.Thank you.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my