Un-caring neighbour

VodkaBoy
New User

Dec 15, 2007, 8:53 AM

Post #1 of 3 (2147 views)
Shortcut
Un-caring neighbour Can't Post

Hi,

I live in Bandar Mahkota Cheras, double storey link house. For the past 6 months and above, my neighbour who were a dogs breeder is renting the house next to mine.

He is using the house to breed and kept all his (around 10) dogs there and, I found out that they do not take care the dogs. Not feeding them on time and cleaning up their mess (poo), which make the environment very dirty and smelly. Sometime I saw the dog eat back their poo because too hungry. Feel very pity to the dogs and upset about the un-caring neighbour.

My family have complained to them about the smell, dirtying the place and noisy enviroment; and advised them to take care of the above mentioned issues. Untill now, I do not see any improvement done by them.

Had sent email to SPCA about this issue. Unfortunely, haven't receive any feedback yet. And, I not dare to issue this to MPKJ because afraid they will come and shoot the dogs.

Enclose with some of the photos takens. Appreciate that if you can advise what should we can do.

Thanks.
Attachments: IMG_0409.JPG (236 KB)

myzanordin
ALPHA

Dec 15, 2007, 11:37 PM

Post #2 of 3 (2138 views)
Shortcut
Re: [VodkaBoy] Un-caring neighbour [In reply to] Can't Post

Try calling Malay Mail (03) 2282 2829 ext. News Desk or write to their hotline. Alternatively, get the news Editor e-mail address and write to him with pictures and all. U can asked them to keep u as anonymous, if you are not comfortable.

If that doesnt work, try calling the Wildlife Dept. to investigate this so-called uncaring neighbours. Not feeding the animals are considered abusive already. It that doesnt work also, try talking the police, maybe, just maybe they can refer you somewhere..

This is 'Boleh Blah Land' you have to be creative...and pro-active to be heard . No one is helpful, unless its for their own personal benefit...grrrrrrr

voyagerlim2001
Novice

Dec 17, 2007, 8:01 AM

Post #3 of 3 (2115 views)
Shortcut
Re: [VodkaBoy] Un-caring neighbour [In reply to] Can't Post

In my opinion, i agree with you guys about calling up the wildlife department / SPCA. In fact they are the one should be called first because they are suppose to prevent animal cruelty and they are the authority that can take legal actions against these kinds of people.

Even if as a last resort you have no choice, if no one responded, you must call the MPKJ. Else these poor dogs will live a miserable life and those people will be torturing even more dogs in the future. And you need to take a lotta clear photos and write to the press too about this.

This kinda people can not be left unpunished.

I myself am a dog lover, sometimes it pains me to see people abuse their dog.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself." - Josh Billings

Please visit my website at http://voyagerlim2001.multiply.com/

(This post was edited by voyagerlim2001 on Dec 17, 2007, 8:11 AM)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my