Home: General: Chit Chat:
Wow ! Mongrel is damn strong man ....

myzanordin
ALPHA

Dec 14, 2007, 10:54 PM

Post #1 of 7 (1043 views)
Shortcut
Wow ! Mongrel is damn strong man .... Can't Post

This afternoon during lunch time it rains so heavily...after lunch I took a walk round my office block & stand in front of the entrance. There I saw my browny (the mongrel I have been feeding) walking aimlessly in the heavy rain...Since the new development started off, there is no more shelter for him..from rain or shine...

Other days, I see him standing in the hot sun, sometime sleeps under the car ..or sleeping and relaxing in the rain....for almost 2 years he has been doing that. Sometime I see him 'tempang' or wounded...then after few weeks...sudah ok...

Another dog, John his name (belong to the car park guy)..saw me and came running almost entering the building. ..Everyone lari lintang pukang, as this John is damn huge for a mongrel. Tried to ask him to go, he refuse..I got to go one big round into the basement for him to follow me out of the building. Poor John, he is also trapped, cold..no where to go ...

Then I saw this mama dog (yes, ACSyen mama dog is back lately)..taking shelter near the staircase...Phewww..can u guys imagine, these mongrel that I know have survived the least 2 years in this condition...Put my furkids, in the rain for 5 min., I will sure have to pay a visit to the vet next day...

A 4 story building is in progress and there will be no more space for this three mongrels. I plan to re-hme all of them. John and mama dog is very tame. I have no prblem transporting them(though I have to pursuade the car park guys to surrender him to me) ..as for browny, need a bit of tactic...

So, anyone here who have a factory/farm for this adult doggies. Please let me know. I dont mind paying for their medical/de-sex expenses. The least they have food, shelter and away from the dog slayer

God bless..

(This post was edited by myzanordin on Dec 14, 2007, 11:24 PM)

mw_pon
Enthusiast

Dec 14, 2007, 11:08 PM

Post #2 of 7 (1031 views)
Shortcut
Re: [myzanordin] Wow ! Mongrel is damn strong man .... [In reply to] Can't Post

god bless u myzanordin......help those mongrels....may god create more ppl like u......

joogyee
Novice

Dec 15, 2007, 12:53 AM

Post #3 of 7 (1014 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mw_pon] Wow ! Mongrel is damn strong man .... [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
god bless u myzanordin......help those mongrels....may god create more ppl like u......

Totally agree with you! Too many strays out there and too many sickening ppls as well...

To you it is only a pet but to him or her you are everything!

yeee
Canine Addict

Dec 15, 2007, 2:05 AM

Post #4 of 7 (996 views)
Shortcut

Myza, my heart broken when I picture Browny walking aimlessly under the rain. I hope you can soon find them a good home, at least a shelter from rain and hot sun with proper food and care.

And if possible are you going to catch and spay the mama dog? afraid she get pregnant again then pengsan.

janthk
Canine Addict

Dec 15, 2007, 9:23 PM

Post #5 of 7 (981 views)
Shortcut

Hey Myza,

Let me know if you need help with these dogs. I mean when you want to catch them. I dont mind helping with transporting them.

Let me know yeah! Smile

myzanordin
ALPHA

Dec 15, 2007, 9:46 PM

Post #6 of 7 (975 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yeee] Wow ! Mongrel is damn strong man .... [In reply to] Can't Post

Dont worry..today, I feed him..his doing well, running here &there...Please do ask around for anyone who is interested to have adult dogs for factory or farm...but someone you know of the reputation.

AS for mama dog, I think can tangkap her, she is very manja.but I want her to have new home of after de-sex, dnt want to return her to the same place...anyone can home her temporarily?

myzanordin
ALPHA

Dec 15, 2007, 9:47 PM

Post #7 of 7 (974 views)
Shortcut
Re: [janthk] Wow ! Mongrel is damn strong man .... [In reply to] Can't Post

Ok. Thanks.Will keep u updated. Meanwhile, just help me ask around on factory/farm that needs adult doggies...

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my