hello everybody!

magicwizard
Novice

Apr 8, 2002, 10:30 PM

Post #1 of 14 (2955 views)
Shortcut
hello everybody! Can't Post

hello everyone!

my name is remi (no surname coz i'm not chinese) and i'm currently staying in sunway. for those who would like to know, i'm 22 this year, male by sex and currently working in a software house in cyberjaya as web application engineer. i got stump upon this site when i try to search for a local pet portal after i got a new shih tzu last week. i have in mind to create a dog lover site for ppl in malaysia but it seems that this site is adequate enough for interaction of dog lovers around malaysia!

i really think this is a kewl site as it provides us (the dog lovers!) to interact with each other. oh yeah, something about my pup. i just got a pup of shih tzu (MKA) type and its a female, about 2 months old. i call her nunu (pronounce niu niu) coz she likes to peee around my room sooooo much! i was trying to get her rite on the house training as i'll be looking for tips later on for this particular subject.

so long for now, i'll be posting my nunu pics later on. Sly

Derrickok
Novice

Apr 8, 2002, 10:56 PM

Post #2 of 14 (2951 views)
Shortcut
Re: [magicwizard] hello everybody! [In reply to] Can't Post

ThkQ for your introduction and welcome to the forum.
I like your username magicwizard. Irrespective of your race, we are reasonably friendly and we do help each other with their doggie problems, provided you are specific about it.
Your nunu is peeing mostly in your room and you would like to put a stop to it. May I suggest that you could make use of the search engine in this forum and type in either house breaking or house training. Failing to find what you want, you could click into my profile and go thro my posts and see if you could find something there
Regards.

Andrew

Apr 9, 2002, 12:15 AM

Post #3 of 14 (2944 views)
Shortcut

Welcome remy....

Have a nice time hear...

Andrew Wong
Miniature Pinscher, Born 22.12.2000

Khoobg
Webmaster

Apr 9, 2002, 6:52 PM

Post #4 of 14 (2932 views)
Shortcut

This is the link to House Breaking

Dog Obedience and Agility - http://www.puppy.com.my/ob/
Events' Pictures - http://www.doggie.com.my
Online Pets Memorial - http://www.rainbowsbridge.com.my

magicwizard
Novice

Apr 9, 2002, 10:37 PM

Post #5 of 14 (2924 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Khoobg] hello everybody! [In reply to] Can't Post

thank you for all the warmth welcome and some tips and tricks on the house training matter.

i am trying out some trick given by my pet shop owner in USJ and i think it started to work. and btw, i forgot to bring my digicam to work so cannot upload my nunu photo today la.

thanks a lot guys!

magicwizard
Novice

Apr 10, 2002, 11:43 PM

Post #6 of 14 (2912 views)
Shortcut

hi guys,

just a photo of my baby Wink

btw, how can i have a picture under my username everytime i post a message (like the one uncle derrickkok with the dalmation)

thanks!

remi
Attachments: nunu001.jpg (21.1 KB)

Derrickok
Novice

Apr 11, 2002, 12:15 AM

Post #7 of 14 (2905 views)
Shortcut

Hi Remi,
Oh my dear old me, what a Cute, cUte, cuTe and cutE nice looking puppy.
As for a picture after your username, Mr.Webmaster will answer to that soon

ginl
ALPHA

Apr 11, 2002, 7:11 AM

Post #8 of 14 (2893 views)
Shortcut

I've said it before and I will say it again....they look like stuffed toy....very adorable indeed! Sly

Derrickok
Novice

Apr 11, 2002, 2:47 PM

Post #9 of 14 (2887 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ginl] hello everybody! [In reply to] Can't Post

Aarhamm!!
When anything that is stuffed, it has loss its xpression and how could that be adorable?
I once remembered a ABC song that went like this:
A you're adorable
B U're beautiful and
C you're so CutE when you're in my arms and so forth and so forth until it comes to
(S) can't remember the first few words be certainly it was something or anything sweeter than wine.
May I tolong tolong beg of you not to imply a living cUTe, adorable, dandy and delicate puppy as being stuffed.
It hurts my ego as well as my exso

(This post was edited by Derrickok on Apr 11, 2002, 3:33 PM)

ginl
ALPHA

Apr 11, 2002, 4:27 PM

Post #10 of 14 (2881 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Derrickok] hello everybody! [In reply to] Can't Post

I didn't know dalmatians are that sensitive and get hurt so easilyCrazy

hhmm....versatile, sensitive, what else? resourceful? able to make a ball blink? Laugh

It is a picture mah....and frm the picture there is just that much of an expression u can see and so they do look like thanksgiving toys Tongue

Derrickok
Novice

Apr 11, 2002, 5:18 PM

Post #11 of 14 (2876 views)
Shortcut

Dalmatians with numerous spots and it depends on which spot you have just touched. So soon forgotten already eh?Mad

sheila
Novice

Apr 12, 2002, 12:30 AM

Post #12 of 14 (2865 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Derrickok] hello everybody! [In reply to] Can't Post

Smile Hello Uncle derrick. Cuteness is just an expression meh... Who knows, if you post your pic here , we might say it is cute too.. but of coz u no stuff toy lah.,

actually , i once saw a dictionary can't remember webster or oxford the definition of cute is ugly but adorable..

he he heh

ginl
ALPHA

Apr 12, 2002, 1:07 AM

Post #13 of 14 (2861 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sheila] hello everybody! [In reply to] Can't Post

Sheila, that defination is frm a dictionary....but Derrick has a different reference source which is the dishurnary (is that how u spell it?) and in his dishurnary, cUtE is when a creature without any uummm means (?) stands in front of the mirror admiring all the untensils and fittings LOL Laugh

(This post was edited by ginl on Apr 12, 2002, 1:23 AM)

Derrickok
Novice

Apr 12, 2002, 1:21 AM

Post #14 of 14 (2853 views)
Shortcut

Just a minor correction my fair lady.
Should a grandma of 60 doing it, It becomes a recollection of wisdom that she has finally comes to age.
2 JRTs against a sole dalmatian!

(This post was edited by Derrickok on Apr 12, 2002, 1:24 AM)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my