Presa Canario, Cane Corso and Boerboel

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 31, 2009, 9:42 AM

Post #26 of 36 (10589 views)
Shortcut
Re: [rayttp] Presa Canario, Cane Corso and Boerboel [In reply to] Can't Post

Yes he is one of the boerboel owners around. There are quite a few more. I heard someone advertised in the papers to sell some boerboel pups. But that was like 3 months ago.

~Nature's Way: Raw Food for Health ~

~ Pet ID Tags: A MUST For Every Pet! ~

klvnwee
Novice

Sep 19, 2009, 8:18 AM

Post #27 of 36 (10503 views)
Shortcut
Re: [acsyen] Presa Canario, Cane Corso and Boerboel [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Yes he is one of the boerboel owners around. There are quite a few more. I heard someone advertised in the papers to sell some boerboel pups. But that was like 3 months ago.

I have a Tosa Inu female pup available. Imported 2 in but I decided to keep one instead of both. Parents are European Champion and larged boned.. All papers are available..

Any one interested, drop me a mail at kwongjh8 yahoo com

ACC
K9 Servant

Jan 26, 2010, 4:29 AM

Post #28 of 36 (10243 views)
Shortcut

Impressive she is, any colored pictures and what is her name? Also current weight... understudying SAB coz there is job that we are undertaking that requires certain breed, my choice of coz would be Boerboels. An associate of mine in KL who is also a breeder happens to own SABs.

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 26, 2010, 7:34 PM

Post #29 of 36 (10226 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ACC] Presa Canario, Cane Corso and Boerboel [In reply to] Can't Post

Hmmm have you check out my website? You can click on the link in my signature.. She is definitely below 50kg and she hates the weighing scales. I do know of 2 ppl who owns SABs too.. Would prefer to chat further bout this via email. Do email me yen@furrenz.com

ACC
K9 Servant

Jan 26, 2010, 8:33 PM

Post #30 of 36 (10220 views)
Shortcut

Ok.Tq

rien
New User

Jan 27, 2010, 9:04 PM

Post #31 of 36 (10197 views)
Shortcut
Re: [rayttp] Presa Canario, Cane Corso and Boerboel [In reply to] Can't Post

anyone know about the Fila Brasileiro? It is supposed to be a working dog as well.

i am just wondering if it is good for families? anything else I need to know bout this breed? friendly? loving?

where can I get one?

GoldenAddict
Canine Addict

Jan 27, 2010, 9:42 PM

Post #32 of 36 (10192 views)
Shortcut
Re: [rien] Presa Canario, Cane Corso and Boerboel [In reply to] Can't Post

No - they do NOT make good pets for the average family. They are still very close to their working lines & have not truly been "domesticated" in the same sense as a Lab or even a Mastiff. They need FIRM obedience, constant socialization, etc.

Filas were bred to be an ultimate guardian. They typically don't do well in households that have lots of people in & out as their instinct is to not trust strangers, so houses with busy kids/teens & people that like to entertain & have parties would not be good places for these dogs.

They actually cannot be shown in a typical Conformation environment because of their breed standard & the standard itself WARNS judges from touching the dog. That should say something to you about their temperament. Judge would usually stand about 10-15 feet away & asks the handler to show the dog's teeth & testicles...all the while the dog "looking" at the Judge! If the dog allows the Judge to touch it, that dog is excused from the ring & never shown again as he would be considered weak in temperament & aggression.

Watch this video. The Judge stands far away from the dogs & even tries to keep a distance when the handler & his winning dog came forward to take their ribbon.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_X1Dv08VFK8

I know a person who used to own this breed & know that I am NOT the proper home for one. I don't have the time or energy to deal with their guarding behaviours & their high drive. I don't have the time or the energy to deal with the neuroses that come with dogs like this. I don't want to constantly be watching my dog over fear that he might go after one of my friends or the meter reader. I like to have people over. I like to travel. This kind of dog just doesn't fit in with that lifestyle.

You need to know that you aren't the right home for one. If your source of information is puppy.com forum, this is NOT the breed for you.

Hope I helped.

"Multi BIS (local) GreatGrowkenn Agnes CGC" is ranked #5 (all-breed) in Best Malaysian Bred Dog Of The Year 2010"

(This post was edited by GoldenAddict on Jan 27, 2010, 9:52 PM)

ACC
K9 Servant

Feb 2, 2010, 10:39 PM

Post #33 of 36 (10119 views)
Shortcut

Hi there, you still active in Raw food production?

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Feb 11, 2010, 9:29 AM

Post #34 of 36 (9919 views)
Shortcut

Hi sorry for the late reply. Yes am still producing raw food. Do email me if you have any queries to yen@furrenz.com Smile

ACC
K9 Servant

Feb 12, 2010, 6:14 AM

Post #35 of 36 (9904 views)
Shortcut

Ok. tq

klvnwee
Novice

Dec 31, 2010, 10:00 PM

Post #36 of 36 (8848 views)
Shortcut

Folks,

I have a Presa Canario litter of 6 females and 4 males available.

Full pedigree with both parents imported from Hungary. Sire is the European Champion Yr 2009.

Both sire and dam from champion bloodline.

Sire is 29 inches and weighs approx 67 kgs.

Dam is 26 inches and weighs apprx 50 kgs.

Let me know if anyone is keen.

kwongjh8

Cheers

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my