Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Before Getting a Dog:
Getting a New Puppy

babyville
Novice

Nov 30, 2007, 9:52 AM

Post #1 of 4 (1629 views)
Shortcut
Getting a New Puppy Can't Post

Hi everyone, i m a newbies who wish to have a puppy..Can i know which kinda breed i could have if im living in an apartment and i hope to get a puppy which can barks less perhaps? My prefer choices are havanese, poodle, Lhasa Apso, yorktese.

Izzit hard to find havanese in malaysian? Can i know more info bout new puppy before i buy it?

Thanks for giving me some guide ^^

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 30, 2007, 4:59 PM

Post #2 of 4 (1619 views)
Shortcut
Re: [babyville] Getting a New Puppy [In reply to] Can't Post

going online and search will give u a lot of info. Some of the breeds that you post up is quite rare here. Whether a pup is noisy or not it depends on your training to it. You have already state your preferences why still asking what beed you can have? In Malaysia is a no-no when it comes to having dogs in apartment..

~Nature's Way: Raw Food for Health ~

~ Pet ID Tags: A MUST For Every Pet! ~

jessyca_loh
K9 Maniac

Nov 30, 2007, 6:11 PM

Post #3 of 4 (1614 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

there isn't a dog that bark less one, the puppy may be barking less when they are young and they may bark more when they get older..my Nana was really a good girl when she was younger, seldom bark but now she has became more rebellious and bark at slight noise that she heard..

All of these are trainable, u will need to do your own research on what type of dogs you prefer and u can refer to adpost.com.my and see what are the more common breeds you can find here in Msia..havanese looks almost alike shih tzu / maltese.

U may refer to this website for more dog breed info - http://dogbreedinfo.com/

boco

Nov 30, 2007, 6:24 PM

Post #4 of 4 (1611 views)
Shortcut

It's better that you first check with the apartment management on whether they allow small dogs. Some management can be very strict. I'm sure you wouldn't want to get warnings and then force to let go your dog.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my