Anybody experience Love Sick before?

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Butterfly_B52

Nov 29, 2007, 11:58 PM

Post #1 of 29 (4951 views)
Shortcut
Anybody experience Love Sick before? Can't Post

Sly
Having tranformed this female stray dog into a domesticated one, time have come for her to be rehomed to a far away factory. When left her at the factory, she keep chasing my car as fast as she could until her eyes cold not catch up withe speed of the car.
Frown A sad and painful experience.Days and months past but the Love Sickness is still there. Life is hard to take.

Frown

myzanordin
ALPHA

Nov 30, 2007, 2:08 AM

Post #2 of 29 (4936 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Butterfly_B52] Anybody experience Love Sick before? [In reply to] Can't Post

Aiyoo..so sad. Do pay her a visit lah sometime....kesian the poor girl..must be missing you larrrr...Unsure. I guess, if its me, I will patah balik and take her...that's the problem with me...dnt think can do re-homing....very, very tak sampai hati..too attached..Shocked.

Anyway, glad that there's another good samaritan who helps out and rescue/rehme hmelss dogs...keep up the good work...

yeee
Canine Addict

Nov 30, 2007, 3:13 AM

Post #3 of 29 (4930 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Butterfly_B52] Anybody experience Love Sick before? [In reply to] Can't Post

I understand how you feel.
Today I went to peep at my little guiness at her new home.The gal who helps me to rehome guiness told me how guiness stared at her when the new owner brought her away. How sad her eyes shown. And for nights, I dreamed of her beautiful and innocent eyes wondering how she doing in new home.
Last night I got the add and this morning I quickly went to peep at her. Luckily she is not far away from my place. I think I will go every week. Just to look at her from far. Just to make sure she is doing good.
You can always pay her a visit. Whenever I think of they may have been missing me a lot I can't help myself to tear. Maybe I am trying too hard to 'humanized' them. As long as I can I will try my best to make sure they are in good hands.
Butterfly, go back to visit her. Maybe when you find her having a whole new life and don't seem to recognize you you will feel better and more released. : )
Let us human bear the pain of this love sickness. We will remember them for life. Let them the innocents live a simple and happy life forever.

(This post was edited by yeee on Nov 30, 2007, 3:40 AM)

shekel
Enthusiast

Nov 30, 2007, 5:33 AM

Post #4 of 29 (4916 views)
Shortcut

i do miss my sis cookie in s'pore. miss him alot when ever i open my friendster and see his slides. sigh... but your's is really sadUnsure.
Shekel

khengteik
ALPHA

Nov 30, 2007, 5:56 PM

Post #5 of 29 (4877 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shekel] Anybody experience Love Sick before? [In reply to] Can't Post

dogs are like that, once they get attached to you, they would do anything for you. i've heard of a small shitzu giving up its life to save the owners son from a pitbull or something. i think it was in discovery channel.

there is one thing that will never change. that is no matter how long u've not seen the dog, it will most likely still remember ur scent... so even if you went to see it after a lapse of 5 years, give the dog some time and he'll remember u...

A dog is a man's most loyal friend.

mw_pon
Enthusiast

Dec 1, 2007, 12:35 AM

Post #6 of 29 (4857 views)
Shortcut
Re: [khengteik] Anybody experience Love Sick before? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi butterfly!
eventhough i'm not the person who gave away their furkids but i do understand how it feels. i'm acctually one of the adopters from this site and i can tell u is even harder for us as we hav bigger resposibility to take good care of the dog as the previous owner have such high hope on the adopter to provide a better home for the dog.
so my advise is to make sure the new owner do really loves dog and take the dog in as a new family member to them.
so if u felt u miss ur furkid sooo much then do go visit or maybe contat the new owner to ask on the condition of the dog and maybe ask them to take some pics.

mw_pon
Enthusiast

Post #7 of 29 (4857 views)
Shortcut

hi butterfly!
eventhough i'm not the person who gave away their furkids but i do understand how it feels. i'm acctually one of the adopters from this site and i can tell u is even harder for us as we hav bigger resposibility to take good care of the dog as the previous owner have such high hope on the adopter to provide a better home for the dog.
so my advise is to make sure the new owner do really loves dog and take the dog in as a new family member to them.
so if u felt u miss ur furkid sooo much then do go visit or maybe contat the new owner to ask on the condition of the dog and maybe ask them to take some pics.

mw_pon
Enthusiast

Post #8 of 29 (4857 views)
Shortcut

hi butterfly!

mw_pon
Enthusiast

Post #9 of 29 (4857 views)
Shortcut

hi butterfly!

mw_pon
Enthusiast

Dec 1, 2007, 12:37 AM

Post #10 of 29 (4857 views)
Shortcut

hi butterfly!

supermutts
K9 Senior

Dec 2, 2007, 6:09 AM

Post #11 of 29 (4821 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mw_pon] Anybody experience Love Sick before? [In reply to] Can't Post

wah.... one time can reply so many times... Sly

No Buying! No Selling! No Breeding!

Don't Lost your dogs!!
Please make sure they are safe at home!

FLK

Dec 3, 2007, 6:38 PM

Post #12 of 29 (4807 views)
Shortcut

Why you rehome it to a factory ? Understand that most of the factory owners do not take care of the dog and they just need a guard dog. But anyhow I understand your feeling and hope that you can visit her. Maybe she is missing you also.

khengteik
ALPHA

Dec 3, 2007, 8:43 PM

Post #13 of 29 (4802 views)
Shortcut
Re: [FLK] Anybody experience Love Sick before? [In reply to] Can't Post

well FLK, it all depends on how u see it... its true that most factory only need a guard dog. but if its being fed daily and given a place to sleep, that at least is better then leaving the dog out on the streets...

as i've always said, wherever the dog goes to does not matter... the thing that matters most is the dog is given food+water+place to sleep and medication when its sick.

my boss actually buys scienceplan kibbles for the stray that is now staying permanently in our factory. she has her own cage and she's not even used as a guard dog as she's left in a very big compound at the far end of the factory....

yeee
Canine Addict

Dec 3, 2007, 11:43 PM

Post #14 of 29 (4787 views)
Shortcut

Where is your boss's factory? How nice if all the factories give shelters to stray dogs so we can immediately cut down the numbers of strays.
You are right. But most of the time dogs need to be pat on their head. They need to be loved. Of course most of the time we try to find them a home a family. Or else just a shelter, proper food and clean water is the 2nd choice.

Me and my boyfriend each has a dream. I wish I can have a huge piece of land to keep all homeless dogs. His dream is to employ uneducated and poor kids to work for him. So we decided to employ them to work in my sanctuary to take care of my dogs, one day soon in the future : )

khengteik
ALPHA

Dec 4, 2007, 12:53 AM

Post #15 of 29 (4781 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yeee] Anybody experience Love Sick before? [In reply to] Can't Post

My factory is in Shah Alam... Well the irony of it is this dog came to our factory barely 1 month after we moved in. (we shifted from north port over to shah alam because we do not have enough space and that factory lot was rented. this new place is bought by my company) At first she will go missing for 2 or 3 days and then pop in for a few days... then after some time, she just decided to make this her home. and my boss didnt say anything about getting rid of her because he himself has 2 rotties... so she gets to share the food with my bosses rottie... Anyway, i've gotten the green light from my boss to get her spayed but am still looking for a place to put her for a week after her operation. cant put her in the factory cos its abit dangerous with all our raw material lying around.

I actually have a customer at rawang that houses strays... if i'm not mistaken, there are about 10-15 individual cages for each dog... and mind you.. those dogs are really fierce towards everyone but the workers there... i've been there a few times and when they bark at an outsider... its as though they want to kill u... but they are very gentle towards the workers there... at night, they are let out of their cages and they will roam freely in the factory.... and come end of the month, u'll see a few stacks of those 15/20kg's dog food stacked at the guardhouse...

That is y i always say.. when u save a dog, even if its a stray.... give it food and shelter.... it will repay you 10fold... Frown

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 4, 2007, 7:06 AM

Post #16 of 29 (4765 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

For your info after spaying just need 2-3 days to recover fully. Lilfunky's place is at Klang i think he can help u a bit. My place PJ a bit far for you. Dun mind helping out for a week.

~Nature's Way: Raw Food for Health ~

~ Pet ID Tags: A MUST For Every Pet! ~

khengteik
ALPHA

Dec 4, 2007, 4:59 PM

Post #17 of 29 (4759 views)
Shortcut
Re: [acsyen] Anybody experience Love Sick before? [In reply to] Can't Post

yen, that i know... but the fact is that the dog is now at an area where we have alot of raw material... (pipes, steel bars, steel plates... etc etc etc) therefore i would prefer to put it at some place that is safer... to avoid her scratching the wound on these objects... there is also some mild acidic and alkaline liquid stored nearby... wouldnt want her wound to get infected also....

yeee
Canine Addict

Dec 4, 2007, 9:13 PM

Post #18 of 29 (4749 views)
Shortcut

You can board her at the vet for 3 days after operation. That will be fine.

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 4, 2007, 9:22 PM

Post #19 of 29 (4746 views)
Shortcut

That's y i say ask lilfunky if he can house her for a while or my place if u are willing to travel. Let us know d outcome..

khengteik
ALPHA

Dec 4, 2007, 10:21 PM

Post #20 of 29 (4732 views)
Shortcut
Re: [acsyen] Anybody experience Love Sick before? [In reply to] Can't Post

yeah.. will talk to lilfunky about this soon... cos the dog is now pregnant AGAIN.... after she deliver, then will arrange to get her spayed. anyone knows any cheap vets around klang?? going to have to pay for her bills myself... so would prefer a place which is abit cheaper...

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 5, 2007, 12:08 AM

Post #21 of 29 (4725 views)
Shortcut

KT if you can call me. I can get good price for you. If can call me later i got some stuff to talk to you about which i dun wan to disclose in the forum..

Butterfly_B52

Dec 5, 2007, 9:16 PM

Post #22 of 29 (4702 views)
Shortcut

Frown

Aiyoh, dont go for cheap things or services lah. My mother used to tell me that. Go for good quality one and have a bit of standard lah. Sacifice a bit and pain a bit but give a Lots of Love.Thats wat my baby shoud be - my mother used to tell me that. Dont need B52 to bomb you lah. Aiyoh.
And please try not to stray fron the love sick topic.

FrownFrown

my_crystal929
Enthusiast

Dec 6, 2007, 1:28 AM

Post #23 of 29 (4687 views)
Shortcut

hey,Unsure

ur situation just reminds me of my dog - bebe..she was chasing my car when we left her into my brother workshop in rawang.. ..and ..she died few mths later coz of food poisoning. that kind of pain nobody understand....she was a smart dog, she would follow me behind everytime i go out (short distance) even to bus stop and leave me rtn home when i reach there.

Butterfly_B52

Dec 11, 2007, 2:59 PM

Post #24 of 29 (4646 views)
Shortcut
Re: [my_crystal929] Anybody experience Love Sick before? [In reply to] Can't Post

To all

Thanks for all the comforting words and consolation given.But now got another problem .

My another rescued dog named GoldRing got Love Sick I think. After months of feeding this stray he was transformrd from a skinny frighten kid into a friendly, lovable hero chasing squirel and cats everywhere. Tis fellow very lucky cos found a bg bangolow for him and very nice dog lover owner.

But now got Big problem because he got love sick and refused to eat anf keep hiding under a a tree even it is rainning. On the second day when we visited him he put stand and rest his paws on our stomach and seems to say,daddy and mummy, please me back, I dont want to stay here.

On the third day the owner called and inform GoldRing still under the rain and not eating. Wat to do ?

Butterfly_B52

Dec 22, 2007, 11:22 PM

Post #25 of 29 (4568 views)
Shortcut

Got good news, Goldring is back home at a temporary shelter, happy and chasing after cats and squirels.Bad news is he could be caught anytime by the authourity for being an illegal or some say, stray. He is strong now and very joyful but a bit shy to stranger. One day when the couuple who adopted him for a few day came to visit, this fellow run and hide in his secret hideout in the little jungle. Got a fright of his life.

du lang wu chiak eee bor ?

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my