Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Before Getting a Dog:
Do you think my puppy should put on Microchip?

twwong
Novice

Nov 17, 2007, 8:34 PM

Post #1 of 23 (4931 views)
Shortcut
Do you think my puppy should put on Microchip? Can't Post

Hi bro & sis,

Good day. Since there's a microchip session to be held in Taman Desa on 18/11/2007. Do you think i should send my Miniature Schnauzer (2 months old, with no MKA cert & microchip) to put on the microchip?

What is the usage of microchip actually? Please advice.

Thank you.

chrisong
Doggyman

Nov 18, 2007, 12:38 AM

Post #2 of 23 (4924 views)
Shortcut
Re: [twwong] Do you think my puppy should put on Microchip? [In reply to] Can't Post

ehhhhUnsure For you & dog nothing.

For vet, they can afford to drive BMW.

Can I say like that ar

tpsing
Dog Kichi

Nov 18, 2007, 12:53 AM

Post #3 of 23 (4920 views)
Shortcut
Re: [twwong] Do you think my puppy should put on Microchip? [In reply to] Can't Post

One thing that microchip is useful is for identification purposes. Human will have their thumb print for identification. For dogs, planting of microchip is one way of identification.

twwong
Novice

Nov 18, 2007, 7:25 AM

Post #4 of 23 (4906 views)
Shortcut
Re: [tpsing] Do you think my puppy should put on Microchip? [In reply to] Can't Post

I see. Got that then...thanks! :)

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

Nov 22, 2007, 11:14 PM

Post #5 of 23 (4841 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisong] Do you think my puppy should put on Microchip? [In reply to] Can't Post

so well said......hahahahah

*Rascal's Philosophy "Will give the world up for a good nap"
Gizmo's Philosophy "Mine Mine Mine. All is MINE. Sharing is caring..? Whats that?"

Javin
Dog Kichi

Nov 29, 2007, 3:22 AM

Post #6 of 23 (4744 views)
Shortcut
Re: [steffy1811] Do you think my puppy should put on Microchip? [In reply to] Can't Post

How much it cost to put this microchips ??? Unimpressed
DoGs ARe LoYaL To Us WHeN You Are LoYaL To THeM !!

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

Nov 29, 2007, 9:50 PM

Post #7 of 23 (4723 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Javin] Do you think my puppy should put on Microchip? [In reply to] Can't Post

not that expensive kua......hahahah sorry, me donnu cos my dogs all come sudah got chip. I didnt pay for it. Hahaha but chip functioning or not, that's another story. Tongue

Gizmo's Philosophy "Mine Mine Mine. All is MINE. Sharing is caring..? Whats that?"

Javin
Dog Kichi

Nov 29, 2007, 10:14 PM

Post #8 of 23 (4720 views)
Shortcut
Re: [steffy1811] Do you think my puppy should put on Microchip? [In reply to] Can't Post

HaHa !! Ok !! To Test your dogs microchip, just bite your dog and see lor !! or let him drink some radioactive substance lor !! Sly

P/S : your dog may glow in dark places if you let him drink radioactive substance

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

Nov 30, 2007, 11:53 PM

Post #9 of 23 (4684 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Javin] Do you think my puppy should put on Microchip? [In reply to] Can't Post

hahahaha....bite them before, no effect wor. I think they think it's massage. Hahahahaahhah Tongue

Javin
Dog Kichi

Nov 30, 2007, 11:54 PM

Post #10 of 23 (4682 views)
Shortcut

HeHe !! so r u from ?? r u male or female ??

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

Dec 1, 2007, 12:13 AM

Post #11 of 23 (4681 views)
Shortcut

Aik see my name lah....... of cos female lahhh Tongue

I'm technically from Melaka but now working in Subang and staying in Kelana Jaya. Hahaha Tongue

Javin
Dog Kichi

Dec 1, 2007, 12:15 AM

Post #12 of 23 (4679 views)
Shortcut

ooK !! HeHe !! wat food do u give for your furkid ??

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

Dec 1, 2007, 7:07 PM

Post #13 of 23 (4663 views)
Shortcut

Their staple food, Orijen. Everything else, my personal city council. Hahaha Tongue I.E: Bread skin, apple core, pear core, bananas that are too ripe to eat anymore and yet still not rotten, my peanut eating buddies and also whatever new stuff that I buy that is too yucky to eat, they will clean it up for me.. Hahahahaha Tongue

Ok lah....don follow me my foot steps lah. They are my guinea pigs ok. I give them roti canai with sambal before, give them curry chicken with rice before, nasi lemak also, roast duck, KFC, McD, BK, and the list doesnt stop anytime soon. My next attempt is to get some cili padi from pasar malam and give them. Wink

Last week only I gave each a piece of plain roti canai which I tore to pieces and mix into their kibbles. Plain roti canai.........why I did that, cos my smarty pants housemate went to get 6 pieces of roti canai and in the end ate none cos he got summon to work suddenly. So what to do with 6 pieces of roti canai, 2 to me, 2 to another housemate and one each to the boys. Hahahahaha Tongue

Javin
Dog Kichi

Dec 1, 2007, 9:47 PM

Post #14 of 23 (4657 views)
Shortcut

!! BLuRR !! You giving your furkids human food ?? not dangerous ker ?? like roti canai got oil and sambal too hot will upset their stomach and chili padi ?? if u wanna give chili padi, make sure u fill up their water bowl first and as long they never blow out fire !! Fruits ok, my aunt also gives fruits to her furkids. but human food ... hmm .... no idea lah !! AngelicSlyTongueSmileWinkCoolLaughBlush <-- hehe just playing, long time wanted to put many icon in one post !!

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

Dec 3, 2007, 8:48 PM

Post #15 of 23 (4614 views)
Shortcut

hahahaha......ok lah......just have to be prepared for cirit-birit situations lor.....but both of them took the sambal very well....they donnu that water can relief them from the spicy chili taste. Hahahaha they just lick lick lick lick their lips only and yet never learn their lesson and would beg for more. Tongue

Of cos, not recommended lah. Said liao lor....my dogs are my guinea pigs too. What doesnt kill them makes them stronger. Hahahahahahaha Tongue I gave them the plain roti lah....never mix with any gravy ones. Just plain roti and kibbles.

Don give them human food all the time. Bad for many many things. But once in a while, it's like a treat lor........ of cos some dogs will become picky eaters. But train them lah, my dogs learned not to be picky cos I will starve them if they are. So they eat whatever that is laid in their bowl regardless of whether it's plain old kibbles or yummy delicious KFC. Tongue

Javin
Dog Kichi

Dec 4, 2007, 3:22 AM

Post #16 of 23 (4600 views)
Shortcut

HeHe !! Your Furkids so lucky. how are they ?? i mean funy type or garang ??Shocked

hailey

Dec 5, 2007, 12:56 AM

Post #17 of 23 (4574 views)
Shortcut

hey guys, i give my doggie Science Plan. get a real good deal on that. Ask me how. Wink

But he's fur not so nice....i tried Blackwood and it's all good now!

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

Dec 5, 2007, 9:40 PM

Post #18 of 23 (4547 views)
Shortcut

Oh no....they are soooo far off the definition of garang.....hahahahah Rascal only garang to cats and sometimes strangers. See his mood..... Gizmo i don think he knows what garang is at all. Crazy

They are a bunch or lazy royalties which will only do stuff for *ahem* bribes. Haha dont that sound familiar.......hahahahahah Tongue

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

Dec 5, 2007, 9:43 PM

Post #19 of 23 (4546 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hailey] Do you think my puppy should put on Microchip? [In reply to] Can't Post

Good deal on science plan? how how how? buy 1 pack free 1 pack? Hahahaha Ok i;m just being kepo cos I don feed my dogs science plan. Hahahahahah last time used to, but stop very long liao......

Blackwood poo poo melambak lahhh.....no meh?

Javin
Dog Kichi

Dec 5, 2007, 9:51 PM

Post #20 of 23 (4543 views)
Shortcut

BLuRR !! Wats the science plan ??

hailey

Dec 6, 2007, 7:54 PM

Post #21 of 23 (4525 views)
Shortcut

Steffy,

Now that i think of,....he do poo poo quite a lot..but that brand makes he's fur very shining and not much skin problems.

I see you guys uses Origen huh...will try that one day.

Science Plan dog food ohh...RM120 only for 15 kg.

What about Holistic Select?

chrisong
Doggyman

Dec 7, 2007, 5:05 PM

Post #22 of 23 (4501 views)
Shortcut

Hey twwong,

I just got new info about this. Someone reply me regarding MKA can issue cert to those pure breed dog without cert. All MKA do is to do blood test. Maybe you can ask him/her more info regarding this info at General Thread Section.

Let me check with MKA today to verify this matter.

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 7, 2007, 6:05 PM

Post #23 of 23 (4497 views)
Shortcut

Eh.. U stay kelana jaya so near my house le.. Old and new also near there. Come visit me le.. For food, Orijen is good but protein is very high so if your dog is not the hyperactive type either u control the diet or try other brands. Brands that i can recommend which has good ingredients, Blackwood 5000 only others not so good, eagle holistic, evangers, natural balance got more wan but i cannot remember already.. I got a list of pet food ingredients for quite a lot of brands..

~Nature's Way: Raw Food for Health ~

~ Pet ID Tags: A MUST For Every Pet! ~

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my