First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Javin
Dog Kichi

Dec 10, 2007, 6:47 PM

Post #51 of 54 (2591 views)
Shortcut
Re: [zephyros] Puppies for adoption in Penang ~ [In reply to] Can't Post

Oh Ok !! Hehehe is ok now !!
DoGs ARe LoYaL To Us WHeN You Are LoYaL To THeM !!

Javin
Dog Kichi

Dec 11, 2007, 3:42 AM

Post #52 of 54 (2581 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Javin] Puppies for adoption in Penang ~ [In reply to] Can't Post

HuH??Shocked Thought Here suppost to be a reply ??Unsure Where huh ?Pirate BLuRR liao !! No idea wat im trying to say
DoGs ARe LoYaL To Us WHeN You Are LoYaL To THeM !!

zephyros
Canine Addict

Dec 13, 2007, 6:00 PM

Post #53 of 54 (2548 views)
Shortcut
Re: [khengteik] Puppies for adoption in Penang ~ [In reply to] Can't Post

lost one puppy this morning....some sick sadistic idiot poisoned her. Found her laying away from the den out of the usual roaming area. when i whistled, she didn't move, i knew something was wrong. next to her, found a loaf of bread.
when I moved the bread, there was blood coming out of her nose, her eyes, bulging out a bit. very good indication she was poisoned. even the ants around the bread was dead...

There was no CCTV footage at that area, so not much can be done. Notified the security guards to keep an eye out for anyone suspicious...only thing we can do. parents, last puppy and the cats are safe. Fortunately they are kinda picky on food.

youtube.com/watch?v=9Yi0Vdjoemo

There is one more puppy...i really need someone to adopt ASAP before she meets the same fate!

labradorfan

Dec 18, 2007, 3:06 AM

Post #54 of 54 (2486 views)
Shortcut
Re: [zephyros] Puppies for adoption in Penang ~ [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
lost one puppy this morning....some sick sadistic idiot poisoned her. Found her laying away from the den out of the usual roaming area. when i whistled, she didn't move, i knew something was wrong. next to her, found a loaf of bread.
when I moved the bread, there was blood coming out of her nose, her eyes, bulging out a bit. very good indication she was poisoned. even the ants around the bread was dead...

There was no CCTV footage at that area, so not much can be done. Notified the security guards to keep an eye out for anyone suspicious...only thing we can do. parents, last puppy and the cats are safe. Fortunately they are kinda picky on food.

youtube.com/watch?v=9Yi0Vdjoemo

There is one more puppy...i really need someone to adopt ASAP before she meets the same fate!

zephy,how cruel people really are...how could they poison the puppy?i would like to see the picture of the female puppy...

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my