Puppies for adoption in Penang ~

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

zephyros
Canine Addict

Nov 14, 2007, 6:39 PM

Post #1 of 54 (6168 views)
Shortcut
Puppies for adoption in Penang ~ Can't Post

Recently some strays found their way to my work area. Got a few of them spayed/neutered, but unfortunately one of them got pregnant before i could do all of them. Gave birth to one healthy black puppy. The mother is about 50cm tall, father is about the same. both of them hang out together a lot so i'm guessing that should be the father.

Think the puppy should be roughly 1 weekish atm. He's very healthy and plump. Managed to get a closer look at it this morning, as it managed to crawl it's way out of the den. Eyes are still closed. I will not be removing the puppy from the mother just yet as she seems to be a worry freak about her puppy, but that said this puppy needs to be adopted as it'll end up as another stray otherwise.

Here is a picture. He fits into my cup hands, yea BOTH hands cup together. Feel free to contact me for further details. Serious owners only please.

Temperment of the parents
They are both very friendly and playful, but they are also quite attentive. I've noticed them running for me from a very far distance when they hear my car alarm beep. The father is very caring for the mother and puppy. He's always around, and when there's food, the mother gets to eat first, and he'll walk with me back to my car after I feed them. Both parents are very friendly towards other cats too. So far there are 2 other stray cats that I've been feeding, and they all eat together with no issues. Parents only bark when they need to, and so far the reason they have barked were when someone suspiscious looking to them approached the cars in the parking lot. Oh, and they also chase birds as they always try to steal their food. At night they usually accompany the security guard that is posted outside in the parking lot.

edit: before anyone comes around sending me hate messages again, those stones and bricks were purposely put there to prevent the puppy from coming out again. This is a parking lot and there are some crazy people who drives very fast and there were two cases of a particular Wira that purposely aims for the dogs. two puppies were killed before by this driver. Thus we're trying to find someone to adopt this puppy when it comes of age.

edit2: not so good news...finding adoption parent for 1 mongrel is already hard enough...today i thought i'd get myself dirty a bit and crawl underneath to check on the pup...and guess what...there were 3 others so total 4 puppies that needs good homes. Also, a beautiful stray cat that lives here too. Never seen her leave this compound. Not sure about night time but she's always around. VERY loyal and follows me around even during the rainy wet season. she'll hop around puddles and such. Good cat that needs to be adopted too. When the dogs are out she cares for the puppies and keeps the crows and other dogs away...yea DOGS...when the cat plays, she chases the dogs around the whole parking lot...very brave little feline. When i saw "Meow" she'll meow even louder and start running towards me. Good responsive cat. No stool were ever seen around the usual are where the cat hangs out should indicate that it's very hygenic and knows where to go.
Attachments: nov14_0001.jpg (11.0 KB)
  nov14_0002.jpg (10.4 KB)
  nov14_0003.jpg (10.5 KB)
  nov14_0006.jpg (95.3 KB)
  nov14_0004.jpg (9.14 KB)
  nov14_0005.jpg (125 KB)
  nov14_0008.jpg (145 KB)
  nov14_0009.jpg (15.0 KB)

myzanordin
ALPHA

Nov 14, 2007, 7:51 PM

Post #2 of 54 (6156 views)
Shortcut
Re: [zephyros] Puppies for adoption in Penang ~ [In reply to] Can't Post

Kudos my friend. Glad to have another 'animal lover' here.Keep up the good work.....I am not surprise to see cats and dogs get along. I own 3 cats and 3 dogs & they live harmoniously too...

Keep us updated with your puppy fostering....good luck..

zephyros
Canine Addict

Nov 19, 2007, 6:11 PM

Post #3 of 54 (6114 views)
Shortcut
Re: [myzanordin] Puppies for adoption in Penang ~ [In reply to] Can't Post

not doing too good actually. had 2 adopters but they pulled out recently because they prefered pure-breeds. don't really want to force them so i'll just let them be. Attaced is the recent picture of two of them. On the forehead of the black one, you can see a tiny little grayish thingy...it's a mosquito. i'm worried about their health as there is a construction site nearby, so chances are there will be mosquito and not to mantion foreign workers there.

Also the one underneath it, the grey one, when they stood up OMG that grey one looked so adorable, looked like a shar-pei lol that's the only odd colored one, the rest are black. Their eyes are opened somewhat and they are getting up. the grey one was actually strong enough to get up while the black one laid on it. I've still yet to determine their sex. But it's kinda hard to climb in and under there to reach them.

Update on kitty: forgot to take pictures but, when the mother eats, the cat goes under and takes care of the pups! when they whine, he'll take a paw and pat that puppy to quiet it down LOL

Also attached is a video i took.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFCutMhO9go

(This post was edited by zephyros on Nov 19, 2007, 6:14 PM)
Attachments: 1119_083938.jpg (203 KB)

Javin
Dog Kichi

Nov 24, 2007, 2:59 AM

Post #4 of 54 (6055 views)
Shortcut

Oh My GoD !! THeY ARe Cute !! Wonder wat colour will The GREY Puppy be when it grows up ??? How tall will it be ?? small size or big ?? where are u from zephyros ??? FrownFrown
DoGs ARe LoYaL To Us WHeN You Are LoYaL To THeM !!

zephyros
Canine Addict

Nov 24, 2007, 5:39 AM

Post #5 of 54 (6051 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Javin] Puppies for adoption in Penang ~ [In reply to] Can't Post

i'm currently working in penang, and the dogs are growing up under the building where i work. the parents of the dogs as mentioned in the post above(i think) should be roughly 2 feet. they are medium sized. the grey one is female, it's the most unique one them all. Also the bravest. it is the only one that crawled out this evening after work. during the day they usually craw back into the den and craw out a little to milk from the mother. the grey one climbed and crawled over the "wall" i made looking for the mother. she was aproximately 5-6 feet out of the den before she made her way back. Seems quite attentive, she followed my foot somewhat and energetic from what i can see now. has a soft whine not that loud at the moment. able to milk from the mother while she is standing too, so strong front legs for her age.

Javin
Dog Kichi

Nov 27, 2007, 5:42 AM

Post #6 of 54 (5985 views)
Shortcut

Bro !! Hmm !! Wats Spaying and neuting ?? is it done on puppies ?? how much it costs ?? Bro ... i will be coming to see the puppies soon !! so where to meet u anyway ??? how old is the GREY now ??? The prob is .. im coming in my motor !! how to take back the grey pup ??? do i need to pay anything ???? Reply ASAP

zephyros
Canine Addict

Nov 27, 2007, 5:53 AM

Post #7 of 54 (5983 views)
Shortcut

neuter is for the male, spaying is for female. to prevent them from future reproduction. they are barely 1 month old. so they are not ready yet. they will be soon. i'm thinking of bringing them to the vet next week for their first shot. the only thing u "might" have to pay is for the spaying/neutering when they reach 6 months. u can bring it to the vet yourself but i will want to see proof of this. if u are unable to provide this i will be more than happy to take the puppy to the vet for you at that time. but it's mandatory to have them spayed/neuter to prevent any accidents.

Javin
Dog Kichi

Nov 27, 2007, 6:00 AM

Post #8 of 54 (5981 views)
Shortcut

Oh !! ok !! no prob 4 spaying it cause there is a vet opposite my Taman in Taman Chai Leng Park ... I know the doctor well !! so how to show u the proof ?? and the prob 4 now is .. i cant take the puppy cause im coming by motor ..... if not sure i will take the grey gurl ... hehe

zephyros
Canine Addict

Nov 27, 2007, 6:03 AM

Post #9 of 54 (5979 views)
Shortcut

not an issue, you can come around to have a look at them first, when they are of age i'd be more than happy to bring it to the mainland to you, meet you somewhere closer to your home. motor with puppy across the bridge, not something i'd try

Javin
Dog Kichi

Nov 27, 2007, 6:09 AM

Post #10 of 54 (5978 views)
Shortcut

I have send an reply to mike9my .. cause he say he also wanna come and see the pupies .. so i asked him on Saturday afternoon !! so wat abt u bro ?? when r u free and where to meet in Penang ?? !! if he cant make it .. i have to come by my self ... lolz .... so when will the puppy be ready to adopt actualy ??? 3 months ??? Sly

zephyros
Canine Addict

Nov 27, 2007, 6:19 AM

Post #11 of 54 (5976 views)
Shortcut

nah they'd be ready in another month's time. and this sat i'm unable to as i'm going down to ipoh. i thought u guys said this wednesday?

Javin
Dog Kichi

Nov 27, 2007, 6:30 AM

Post #12 of 54 (5975 views)
Shortcut

Oh !! mike9my is busy .. he is free on sat afternoon and sunday morning only !! So when r u free bro ?? then i will talk with mike9my !! hmm woried abt the puppies safety lorrr !!

mike9my
Enthusiast

Nov 27, 2007, 5:03 PM

Post #13 of 54 (5969 views)
Shortcut

hi bro, sori wednesday is my site meeting n we r in the processing handling over the completed project by this friday. i dun know what time meeting end sometimes 7.30pm oso got.
this saturday i work half day n sunday afternoon i got personal matters la.

khengteik
ALPHA

Nov 27, 2007, 5:09 PM

Post #14 of 54 (5968 views)
Shortcut

Glad to see another person who knows little of dogs who actually "listens" to more veteran dog owners... not alot of people who never had first hand experience in the complications of not spaying/neutering their animals think that spaying/neutering is actually for the betterment of the animals...

anyway Javin, for your information, spaying/neutering is not only to prevent future "accidents" there are alot of other good things to be expected if u spay/neuter ur furkids. such as to reduce the chances n risk of testicle and ovarian cancer. other then that, the males wont mark/spray all over the place. females wont have the urge to run away from home everytime she's on heat... etc etc etc....

please bear in mind that we do not speak dog language nor do the dogs speak human language. some might say it is cruel. but its still better then to let them suffer from other complications.

A dog is a man's most loyal friend.

supermutts
K9 Senior

Nov 28, 2007, 2:00 AM

Post #15 of 54 (5947 views)
Shortcut
Re: [all] Puppies for adoption in Penang ~ [In reply to] Can't Post

you guys are doing great! keep it up.

its sad that the pups have to part with the parents so soon, because of safety issues. If not, its advisable to let the pup stay till its almost 8 weeks or more, to get enough mother's milk....

No Buying! No Selling! No Breeding!

Don't Lost your dogs!!
Please make sure they are safe at home!

Javin
Dog Kichi

Nov 28, 2007, 4:21 AM

Post #16 of 54 (5935 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
nah they'd be ready in another month's time. and this sat i'm unable to as i'm going down to ipoh. i thought u guys said this wednesday?

Bro !! So how is the Pups !! HeHeHe Frown !! Bro reply me your hp number pls !! Need to talk !! So now its to you and mike9my do discuss when u guys are free so that i can come !! Im always free Frown !! So u guys discuss a date !! and need your hp number ! Thankz !!

zephyros
Canine Addict

Nov 28, 2007, 4:59 AM

Post #17 of 54 (5934 views)
Shortcut

i am not able to speak i lost my voice lol

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 28, 2007, 3:26 PM

Post #18 of 54 (5919 views)
Shortcut

U n kevin same case lost voice wan..haha..

~Nature's Way: Raw Food for Health ~

~ Pet ID Tags: A MUST For Every Pet! ~

zephyros
Canine Addict

Nov 29, 2007, 2:02 AM

Post #19 of 54 (5894 views)
Shortcut

hey javin and mik. if u guys can come over these few days i'll be back at work. i'm leaving for ipoh this weekend, so for javin i can drive the pup to the mainland for you. let me know if u guys are ok with this.

caught the same guy abusing the pups again and this time, his end was not that good. what happens when u are caught abusing animals? you get beat up by 10-15 random people on the street. seriously. he tried to run but the parking attendant screamed at him and started to hit him, and some aunties later joined in and ...etc....drama of the year for me lol

puppies are being moved to another spot temporarily but they seem to run back to their original den.

Javin
Dog Kichi

Nov 29, 2007, 2:15 AM

Post #20 of 54 (5890 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
hey javin and mik. if u guys can come over these few days i'll be back at work. i'm leaving for ipoh this weekend, so for javin i can drive the pup to the mainland for you. let me know if u guys are ok with this.

caught the same guy abusing the pups again and this time, his end was not that good. what happens when u are caught abusing animals? you get beat up by 10-15 random people on the street. seriously. he tried to run but the parking attendant screamed at him and started to hit him, and some aunties later joined in and ...etc....drama of the year for me lol

puppies are being moved to another spot temporarily but they seem to run back to their original den.

HaH !! lol so sad was not there to participate in the war !! lol !! Zephy are you female ?? its ok 4 me... so when u wanna bring the grey pup ?? is it ready to be seperated from her mom ?? hows her health ?? hmm ... we can meet near Perai new GIANT Supermarket !! Is the pup injected ?? if no .. i will take her !!!! Post me her pic again !! hehe miss her .. wanna see lorr ....

zephyros
Canine Addict

Nov 29, 2007, 3:30 AM

Post #21 of 54 (5888 views)
Shortcut

no she has not gotten her shots yet. reason once she gets her shot i wanna separate her already. so i think will be better for you to take her to get her shots. she is VERY active from what i can see. she has been coming out of the den and exploring. but gets herself into a lot of trouble. if i have time these few days i might take her to the vet to have her checked out first prior to handing her to you just in case she got anything. but from what i can see, they are one healthy happy batch just like their parents. mother has been going out longer periods now. i've not seen her the whole afternoon till just now so can safely say the pups are growing up and are not that attached to the mom that much.

Javin
Dog Kichi

Nov 29, 2007, 3:36 AM

Post #22 of 54 (5884 views)
Shortcut

HeHe !! Ok K !! No Probz !! Just send me a reply one day earlier before u bring her to me !! I cant make it to Penang !! Sorry !! !! Today i went and baught PuPPy CoLaR and SoMe STuFF 4 her !!

zephyros
Canine Addict

Nov 29, 2007, 3:51 AM

Post #23 of 54 (5881 views)
Shortcut

btw u'll need to tell me how to get there. i only know kl->penang->kl

i'm heading to ipoh that day so

Javin
Dog Kichi

Nov 29, 2007, 3:57 AM

Post #24 of 54 (5877 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
btw u'll need to tell me how to get there. i only know kl->penang->kl

i'm heading to ipoh that day so

Wah !! U know PACIFIC ?? Butterworth Convent?? GIANT PERAI ?? MSM FACTORY ?? PEARL VIEW HOTEL ?? CARFOUR ?? SUNWAY CARNIVAL MALL ?? TAMAN CHAI LENG PARK ?? TAMAN INDERAWASIH ?? CHAIN FERRY ROAD ???

zephyros
Canine Addict

Nov 29, 2007, 3:59 AM

Post #25 of 54 (5875 views)
Shortcut

chain ferry rd yea. mega mall yea

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my