Looking for a Beagle Puppy

egnck
Dog Kichi

Nov 12, 2007, 6:27 PM

Post #1 of 21 (11618 views)
Shortcut
Looking for a Beagle Puppy Can't Post

Hi all,

I am helping my friend to look for a new Beagle puppy. He or she does not have to be from champion line but MUST be of pure Breed.

If you know of any breeder or anyshop that has new beagle puppies please provide the contact number.

egnck

hailey

Nov 27, 2007, 8:48 PM

Post #2 of 21 (11575 views)
Shortcut
Re: [egnck] Looking for a Beagle Puppy [In reply to] Can't Post

hey..my cousin has one and i always see it in a cage. would rather her to have a better home if your friend is still looking. attach is it's picture. email me if interested, hailey @ scope event. com . then i'll contact my cousin. :)
Attachments: IMG032.JPG (54.0 KB)

chiuseah
Novice

Nov 29, 2007, 12:47 AM

Post #3 of 21 (11557 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hailey] Looking for a Beagle Puppy [In reply to] Can't Post

Hailey,

You dont have a better photo of her ah? I am interested to have it if she meet my requirements:

Age?
The reason why your cousin want to let it goes?
Cert?
$$?

Thx.

hailey

Nov 29, 2007, 11:26 PM

Post #4 of 21 (11529 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chiuseah] Looking for a Beagle Puppy [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello,.

Sorry, i just went to her house during the weekend. so happen i saw that thread so I put the picture there..the poor doggie. My cousin said she don't have time to play with him(or her). She don't bathe him and he's placed in a cage. Not to mention he looks sad too!

Very pityful lah..she was trying to find a buyer when he was a puppy but no one wans him. So I thought he could have a better home by posting it here.

I will update you on the info as much as possible.

tuckfook

Dec 4, 2007, 5:47 AM

Post #5 of 21 (11486 views)
Shortcut
Re: [egnck] Looking for a Beagle Puppy [In reply to] Can't Post

where are you located ? Many places have beagles, depends how far you can travel also.

hailey

Dec 4, 2007, 11:47 PM

Post #6 of 21 (11469 views)
Shortcut
Re: [tuckfook] Looking for a Beagle Puppy [In reply to] Can't Post

My cousin is in Kepong. I'm in Subang Jaya.

hailey

Dec 7, 2007, 7:24 PM

Post #7 of 21 (11427 views)
Shortcut

Hello,

Just got the information on the puppy..it's already a few months old.

B'date: 6th July 2007.

Microchiped & with cert.

Male

aiks..cannot put more than one picture?..hmp..i'll put it in another post.
Attachments: beagle2 (27.9 KB)

hailey

Dec 7, 2007, 7:25 PM

Post #8 of 21 (11426 views)
Shortcut

Here it is

mumble
Novice

Dec 12, 2007, 8:12 PM

Post #9 of 21 (11366 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
where are you located ? Many places have beagles, depends how far you can travel also.

what's the market rate for a pure but no mka paper beagle ?

tuckfook

Dec 13, 2007, 5:12 AM

Post #10 of 21 (11350 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mumble] Looking for a Beagle Puppy [In reply to] Can't Post

Market rates vary from town to town and quality of pups.

In general, Penang and northern region, No cert. beagle pups will sell for about Rm800 to Rm1200. With cert. about Rm1000 upwards.

hailey

Dec 18, 2007, 7:46 PM

Post #11 of 21 (11267 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mumble] Looking for a Beagle Puppy [In reply to] Can't Post

http://www.puppy.com.my/...me%2C_Pls.._P309850/

My cousin wants to sell him..she doesn't have time to take care of him.

Call me if interested.

chiuseah
Novice

Dec 28, 2007, 11:48 PM

Post #12 of 21 (11120 views)
Shortcut

Hailey,

I am looking for female lar.

Anyone interested to meet this handsome boy attached? Still looking for girl friend, pls help.

Luke
Attachments: lucky1.JPG (212 KB)

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 2, 2008, 7:00 PM

Post #13 of 21 (10947 views)
Shortcut

looking for mate in forum is not allowed. anyway your boy is not in a good condition either. choke chain too tight see the fur all drop off already around the neck area. Also around the mouth got some skin problem. And I dun think you have brought him for treatment. Beagles are not easy to take care of. Breed already you want to keep all the pups?

~Nature's Way: Raw Food for Health ~

~ Pet ID Tags: A MUST For Every Pet! ~

hailey

Jan 2, 2008, 8:55 PM

Post #14 of 21 (10939 views)
Shortcut
Re: [acsyen] Looking for a Beagle Puppy [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey Yen,

There was an interested buyer but her budject not that high. I guess my cousin's beagle is going to stay in the cage. sigh. Mad. i brought him back to my house, thinking that he can play with Sparky. But the opposite started to happen. Sparky started humping him. Gosh..so innocent. The beagle is still a puppy.. So i have to tie both of them.

I see that the Beagle (my cousin name him 'Baby') have the similar skin problems around the mouth area too. got a pink pink. I thought it is because he's still a puppy. Crazy . The more i look at him, he looks more like a 'hush puppy' not a beagle. he's ears like a bit long. and he has temper too!. Bite me like crazy..not the puppy kinda bite, but the snap snap type. He's mouth there also like very fierce. Don't know why. Poor childhood i guess.

Sigh.

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 2, 2008, 9:30 PM

Post #15 of 21 (10935 views)
Shortcut

budget not high but want to buy beagle. wa lau..better not sell. Other than high maintenance they are also very greedy, noisy, active and playful. Beagles usually get some skin problem around the mouth area. Lately has been handling a few beagles. almost gone crazy..haha..

if u see that area got flaky pieces better go check it out. if it's minor then it shud be fine to just leave it. This fellow needs some disciplining. If not the character like that later the new owners dun wan him again..

hailey

Jan 2, 2008, 10:29 PM

Post #16 of 21 (10931 views)
Shortcut

Hey,

No flakes.

Hey Yen, one question, would like to take Sparky to spay. How much does it cost and how's the procedures like ah?..

is it okay to talk here or you can reply me in email. If you need help just let me know. I love to come play with the furkids. Certainly without Sparky. He will hump all of them.

Thanks yea. Sly

chiuseah
Novice

Jan 3, 2008, 1:32 AM

Post #17 of 21 (10926 views)
Shortcut

I know asking for mate not allow in the forum, but i dont have other platform for me to post the request.

There is skin problem around the neck and mouth, it is because of the dog food. If i tell you the dog food name/brand here, I will be banned.

Now the situation getting better, fur start to grow back. Anyway, I shower him almost 2 days once, walk him morning and evening everyday.

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 3, 2008, 3:28 PM

Post #18 of 21 (10890 views)
Shortcut

then why do you want to breed? give birth to so many pups where do you want to place them. there are so many homeless dogs around it's better to give them a good home than to create more. This is the cause of many abandoned dogs. And yes beagles do get dumped too..

you won't get banned for revealing the name of the dog food your dog is easting reason due to every dog reacts differently to a particular dog food. Food allergy generally is quite rare. And if your dog is duffering from food allergy changing brands will not help and it will not only infect the mouth area. Get a good vet to confirm it I really doubt it's food allergy.

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 3, 2008, 3:52 PM

Post #19 of 21 (10887 views)
Shortcut

Actually it is a very simple process. for my dogs I will send in the morning bout 10am. Then afternoon bout 3-4pm i can already take the dog home. The dogs will forget that they have gone through the op by then. Most of my dogs were busy playing already.

Cost varied from vet to vet. If i'm not wrong my vet will charge RM150-RM180 for Sparky's size. Do not worry bout getting the E collar unless Sparky's starting to lick the surgery wound.

Do visit me when you are free. You can bring sparky and leave him in the porch haha... If you need my house map let me know. You got my number call me if you wanna drop by to see my rescue dogs including an afghan..

hailey

Jan 3, 2008, 6:17 PM

Post #20 of 21 (10881 views)
Shortcut

Yen,

Ahhh..so simple wan ahh..i thought they will be like humans, need to rest like a few days, etc..

Sure thing!!..will bring him to your house!!..ekekeke....would love to learn more from you.

Aiyoh..how come got ppl dun wan afghan hound also mer..beagle also dun wan ah..aih..so sad

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 3, 2008, 6:34 PM

Post #21 of 21 (10878 views)
Shortcut

Human got neuter wan meh? Got wife neuter husband i know la. haha...

Anyway do drop by when you free. Afghan hound story sad. I also hunting for potential adopters for him. Will tell you more when I see you.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my