Home: Dog and Puppy Training: Dog Obedience Training & General Training Topics:
how to train a Dalmation?

Chai_93
Dog Kichi

Oct 26, 2007, 7:09 PM

Post #1 of 4 (2062 views)
Shortcut
how to train a Dalmation? Can't Post

hi to all of u, i want to ask how to train a Dalmation? My Dalmation is quiet obedience but she did not show the trick although she have master the trick. i wonder wats wrong with her? i think i should take her to a obedience class. Any class in klang?

hope all of u can give me some advise.

janthk
Canine Addict

Oct 26, 2007, 9:06 PM

Post #2 of 4 (2051 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Chai_93] how to train a Dalmation? [In reply to] Can't Post

Do you mean your dalmation will perform the trick at home but will not perform the tricks which she know outside? If that's what you mean, I have the same problem with my dog. The problem is her attention is not on you. You need to command the dog's attention, then she will perform the tricks. One way is with food. Make sure your dog is really hungry then use food as a treat if she performs the trick correctly.

You can also use toy if your dog has got really strong drive for toys such as balls and others.

Good luck!!

Amber.Faith
Old Kaki

Nov 4, 2007, 11:00 AM

Post #3 of 4 (1978 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Chai_93] how to train a Dalmation? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hehehe, I have a Dalmatian & she's trained. But I don't really get your question...

Chai_93
Dog Kichi

Nov 7, 2007, 1:03 AM

Post #4 of 4 (1965 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amber.Faith] how to train a Dalmation? [In reply to] Can't Post

The question is, she's fully trained of all the tricks that i have teach her, but she didn't show the tricks that i have teach her.this show she doesn't obedience. i think i want to take her to the obedience class. any classes in klang? can give me a call or sms me if got my contact number is 013-2289199 u can call me chai. only in klang. thanks

i saw u blog ad faith very cute, but really look like a statue

hehehe

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my