Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog & Puppy Health: General Dog Health and Care:
What kind of shampoo you guys are using ?

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

chrisong
Doggyman

Jul 18, 2006, 6:59 PM

Post #26 of 34 (635 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessicaohh] What kind of shampoo you guys are using ? [In reply to] Can't Post

I think you can use normal shampoo will do. The dandruff will gone after few week time. Some pup will have dandruff in young age after few bathing the dandruff will gone. I will not worry much about your pup condition now. Or you can buy the 100% Pure Olive oil from farmacy after bath apply abit on the dry skin area.

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Jul 18, 2006, 9:30 PM

Post #27 of 34 (627 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisong] What kind of shampoo you guys are using ? [In reply to] Can't Post

oh really? it's normal for puppy to get dandruff? hmmm...thanks..wat a relieve...hopefully she will get well soon.......pity her when i saw scratching now...

FrownView my blog in Sasha's Blog and don't forget to sign my guestbook!Frown

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are not 'Just a Dog'
They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

chrisong
Doggyman

Jul 18, 2006, 10:11 PM

Post #28 of 34 (626 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessicaohh] What kind of shampoo you guys are using ? [In reply to] Can't Post

Not every puppy have this problem. Some puppy will have it usually around the forehead & ears. It will gone after few bathing. Don't bath your puppy to often. One week once is OK. If you have concern about the dandruff do bring to vet for skin test just to make you feel better laLaugh

nickyswwong
Novice

Jul 18, 2006, 10:14 PM

Post #29 of 34 (626 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisong] What kind of shampoo you guys are using ? [In reply to] Can't Post

thanks Chris,

glad to know at least I'm not doing too bad.

bout the cleaning after peepoo thing...... honestly I don't think I can do it even if i want to.

They could do their businees anytime of the day, and I'm not around during the day time.Unimpressed

and letting them to play on grassy area???? bad idea.....??? I just couldn't figure out where did all these flea/tick come from?? (since my dog are considerably clean)Frown
Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown

chrisong
Doggyman

Jul 18, 2006, 10:27 PM

Post #30 of 34 (625 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nickyswwong] What kind of shampoo you guys are using ? [In reply to] Can't Post

Ticks & Fleas from your garden glass.

Maybe you would like to spray some TacTic around your house & at the sametime apply frontline on your dog.

Your dog got Ticks or Fleas???

nickyswwong
Novice

Jul 18, 2006, 11:41 PM

Post #31 of 34 (617 views)
Shortcut

Frowneh..... franckly I don't know which is which..... everytime i just tell the vet the dog have kutu problem.... that it.....

so which is which actually.?Frown

chrisong
Doggyman

Jul 19, 2006, 12:08 AM

Post #32 of 34 (615 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nickyswwong] What kind of shampoo you guys are using ? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hehehe. Now only notice wrong spelling. Grass not Glass!!! LOLSly

OK. Come back on Ticks & Fleas.

Ticks look like a small spider and stick on the dog skin and suck blood!!! You can see it and feel it on your dog body. Mostly on the ears, neck, & between the paws area. You can remove it using your finger or twizer. Ticks are more easy to control. Avoid grass area. After each walk clean your dog up & daily brushing also help because at the sametime you are going tru your dog whole body and if you found a ticks quickly kill it.

Fleas are very small and is very difficult to see them. It jump here & there and Fleas usually come from stray cats. Its look like a tiny black head on your dog body.Crazy Fleas are more difficult to control because they produce alot and very fast if you don't act soon. Fleas can be anywhere in your house if they produce alot. It can be in your bed, dog sleeping place, garden & around your house. The best way to kill them all use frontline on your dog, around your house you spray TacTic or water base mosquito spray. Lastly, Vacuum your whole house after spraying TacTic or water base mosquito spray. The purpose of it is to clean up the dead fleas & the unborn eggs.

Hope this help

Hope this help

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Jul 19, 2006, 1:13 AM

Post #33 of 34 (608 views)
Shortcut

hhehehe..nicky...don worry...u r not alone..........bout the cleaning after pee/poo...i did the same too Wink

FrownView my blog in Sasha's Blog and don't forget to sign my guestbook!Frown

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are not 'Just a Dog'
They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

nickyswwong
Novice

Jul 19, 2006, 1:18 AM

Post #34 of 34 (608 views)
Shortcut

Frownoic..... now i know....

from the sound of it I'm having tick problem...... so I'm going with ur advice lah......

thanks

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my