Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: General:
any others website can purchase dog stuff???

stephbaby
Novice

Oct 22, 2007, 8:10 PM

Post #1 of 3 (696 views)
Shortcut
any others website can purchase dog stuff??? Can't Post

anyone know the website which can purchase dog stuff through online????

(This post was edited by stephbaby on Oct 22, 2007, 8:11 PM)

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

Oct 22, 2007, 10:45 PM

Post #2 of 3 (673 views)
Shortcut
Re: [stephbaby] any others website can purchase dog stuff??? [In reply to] Can't Post

Malaysian based:

1. Buddy Pet Wagon

2. petplace.com.my=====> i think...something like that

I think singapore also got a few but I cant remember the sites.

Most american ones also do international shipping but the postage rates will kill you! Hahahahaha unless the thing u're going to get is really really unique that cannot be found anywhere near us.

what u plan to buy online?

*Rascal's Philosophy "Will give the world up for a good nap"
Gizmo's Philosophy "Mine Mine Mine. All is MINE. Sharing is caring..? Whats that?"

stephbaby
Novice

Oct 23, 2007, 1:15 AM

Post #3 of 3 (661 views)
Shortcut
Re: [steffy1811] any others website can purchase dog stuff??? [In reply to] Can't Post

no, actually i just wanna do a survey and compare either buy dog's stuff (e.g. cloth, food, toys,....) through website cheaper or through pet shop......but i think most properly through website is much more expensive coz need to add the extra shipping cost......

and some of the dog cloth are not cheap, i saw the dog's cloth at pet shop, 1 cloth cost RM70.00++ leh.......wah.....same cost for human cloth....Unsure

most properly where do u buy ur dog's cloth and do u do a survey which shop is cheaper???so next time if i pass by then i can go there buy hehe......Sly

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my