Home: Dog & Puppy Health: Skin Conditions and Diseases:
RED TESTICLES, look like infection, tip of his male gender, has pus

gtigsr
Novice

Oct 22, 2007, 5:24 PM

Post #1 of 8 (2741 views)
Shortcut
RED TESTICLES, look like infection, tip of his male gender, has pus Can't Post

my dog is in pain, he kinda walks wif his butt lowered down den usual, n walks realli fast.... his butt area is shivering 2. im kinda worried dat he's terrible pain.

his testicle seems looks red. n i sus its his testicles are infected. what should i apply or look for??? also, he has weird body odour now.... at times i c pus on his tip of his male gender, y is dat???

any diagnosis? symptoms????? PLS REPLY QUICK<,,, HELP URGENT

lilfunky
Canine Addict

Oct 22, 2007, 7:38 PM

Post #2 of 8 (2738 views)
Shortcut
Re: [gtigsr] RED TESTICLES, look like infection, tip of his male gender, has pus [In reply to] Can't Post

sounds terrible why dont go vet?
Love them, they will love you
They Don't Talk Don't Meant They Wrong.

gtigsr
Novice

Oct 22, 2007, 9:15 PM

Post #3 of 8 (2729 views)
Shortcut
Re: [gtigsr] RED TESTICLES, look like infection, tip of his male gender, has pus [In reply to] Can't Post

yea will bring him after my work.... jus wondering wats up wif his conditions... tot if u all got some opinions...

lilfunky
Canine Addict

Oct 22, 2007, 9:19 PM

Post #4 of 8 (2728 views)
Shortcut

sorry didnt experience this before, i cant help out. maybe later ppl will post and help u out . let me noe what breed how old. i might can go ask my vet out. before that whr did he went ? did u bring outsidE? mix with other dog ?
Love them, they will love you
They Don't Talk Don't Meant They Wrong.

gtigsr
Novice

Oct 22, 2007, 9:32 PM

Post #5 of 8 (2727 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lilfunky] RED TESTICLES, look like infection, tip of his male gender, has pus [In reply to] Can't Post

wellz he does run out n come back after he finish his own walk... HAHAhAhA... he's a poomeranian cross breed, so mix'd dog ler... how u spell dat...

neways... onli yest started, he cudnt walk properly, wif his butt slanting down a lil, so we sus something wrong, so turned his body around, saw his testicles lil read. at first i tot he was itchy, n scratched till wound, so i applied TAR for itchiness last time got from a vet.

wellz, so dunno how's his reaction now, since im at work. wellz i also did noticed puss on da tip of his male gender. looks green to me.

khengteik
ALPHA

Oct 22, 2007, 9:38 PM

Post #6 of 8 (2725 views)
Shortcut

well.. thats y most of the time everyone that is into pet rescuing will tell you to spay/neuter... its much more painfull to see the dog in pain yet still cant do anything about it...

this we can see then we know there is a problem.. how about if we cant see it... lagi teruk....

but then... i think better bring him to vet ASAP.... see what the vet can do...

all the best...

A dog is a man's most loyal friend.

gtigsr
Novice

Oct 23, 2007, 4:27 PM

Post #7 of 8 (2711 views)
Shortcut
Re: [khengteik] RED TESTICLES, look like infection, tip of his male gender, has pus [In reply to] Can't Post

went to a vet yest evening, according 2 da vet, it was my dog, had irritation due to his skin, thus, came infected. whilst for da pus, accordin to him, its normal, as my dog's manly hood needs 2 b cleaned, else it'll become infected under his manlyhood skin.

i was told to pull his manly hood to clean it at least flush wif water.

now under medication liao. thanks for all da helps :)

supermutts
K9 Senior

Oct 23, 2007, 7:17 PM

Post #8 of 8 (2703 views)
Shortcut

tht yellow thingy on the sheath is not puss, like ur vet said its normal.

and also , i hope you won't let ur dog go out of the house on his own K!

here we don't encourage dog owners to do this.

No Buying! No Selling! No Breeding!

Don't Lost your dogs!!
Please make sure they are safe at home!

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my