Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
A dog lover just newly joined in the gang

jenifer
New User

Apr 6, 2002, 8:58 PM

Post #1 of 7 (563 views)
Shortcut
A dog lover just newly joined in the gang Can't Post

Hi, I am Jenifer Kok from Sunway, a dog owner of Maltese mix called "boyx2". Nice to be a member of dog lovers family!!

Hope to get more news about your dogs.

Wink

Derrickok
Novice

Apr 6, 2002, 9:35 PM

Post #2 of 7 (558 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jenifer] A dog lover just newly joined in the gang [In reply to] Can't Post

Welcome to the forum Miss. Jenifer Kok
On behalf of the webmaster who has made an effort to standardise the format of introduction, could you please read his text below and re-introduce yourself.
ThankQ

Hi Serene,

Welcome to the forum.

Your introduction should preferably include the following information so that others can communicate better with you :-

Your Name : Serene Lim ? (at least your surname)
Sex : Female ?
Type of dog owned : GSD (3 months)

Example of short introduction.

I am Serene Lim from Kuala Lumpur, still very much a young and beautiful girl age 15 currently own a GSD (3 months) by the name of Jamie. Currently still studying in Inti College specializing in Canine Research. ???????????

Cheers
Webmaster

jenifer
New User

Apr 6, 2002, 10:16 PM

Post #3 of 7 (555 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jenifer] A dog lover just newly joined in the gang [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Hi, I am Jenifer Kok from Sunway, a dog owner of Maltese mix called "boyx2". Nice to be a member of dog lovers family!!

Hope to get more news about your dogs.

Wink

Hi all,

Per uncle Derrick, i re-introdue myself. I am Jenifer, at the age of 30, who stay in Sunway,working as an accountant in a company located at PJ. Married with no kid but a two year old son, my beloved "boyx2".

I am a freshie, first time owning a dog. But I do pay a lot of attention on all info about dog, just to get more knowledge and to give my dog a happy life!!

Hope to learn more from the members.Sly

Khoobg
Webmaster

Apr 7, 2002, 6:10 PM

Post #4 of 7 (545 views)
Shortcut

Hi Jenifer,

Welcome to the forum. Glad that you found this web site and please do not hesitate to ask as many questions as you wish if you want to know more about dog. Many of our members such as Derrick aka Old Dalmatian KOK, Leo Pui aka Black & White (GSD ? WS ) , Rainbow and others are always to lend their helping hand.

Cheers

Dog Obedience and Agility - http://www.puppy.com.my/ob/
Events' Pictures - http://www.doggie.com.my
Online Pets Memorial - http://www.rainbowsbridge.com.my

(This post was edited by Khoobg on Apr 7, 2002, 6:19 PM)

Rainbow
Canine Addict

Apr 7, 2002, 6:15 PM

Post #5 of 7 (544 views)
Shortcut

Yes Jenifer and Boy boy!!Tongue Welcome

¸..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ ·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:- Rainbow -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

leopui
K9 Maniac

Apr 7, 2002, 7:47 PM

Post #6 of 7 (538 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Khoobg] A dog lover just newly joined in the gang [In reply to] Can't Post

Selamat Datang ... Jenifer & Boy-boy!!!

As mentioned by our webmaster ~ Mr. Khoo, we are all here to learn, to discuss and to assist. May be you would like to do some searching prior than your "question" posted in-case the subject have being discussed!!!

Meanwhile, for Mr. Khoo ... before you get confused one more time when doing the "introduce" on me # "Leo Pui aka Black & White (GSD ? WS )", try the following then ...

"Leo Pui aka Black & White Shepherd" or "Leo Pui aka White Shepherd & Working Line German Shepherd" ... which ever you prefer ... heeheehee !!!
!!!
LEO PUI
Get REAL, Train REAL & Be REAL! Do RIGHT and FEAR No One!

Andrew

Apr 7, 2002, 11:16 PM

Post #7 of 7 (529 views)
Shortcut

Welcome aboard Jenifer....

Have a nice time here..

Andrew Wong
Miniature Pinscher, Born 22.12.2000

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my