Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Grooming:
Groomer Missing - Wow2 & Meow2 - Stanley Where are you??

samlynee
Novice

Oct 17, 2007, 8:46 PM

Post #1 of 8 (6147 views)
Shortcut
Groomer Missing - Wow2 & Meow2 - Stanley Where are you?? Can't Post

Hi there,

I wonder if anyone knows where Stanley of Wow-wow and Meow Meow of Jalan Pudu is?

He use to give very good consultation to us.. miss this guy alot.. anyone knows.. please advise, THANK YOU!!

CoolBlushSmile

chrisong
Doggyman

Oct 17, 2007, 9:59 PM

Post #2 of 8 (6140 views)
Shortcut
Re: [samlynee] Groomer Missing - Wow2 & Meow2 - Stanley Where are you?? [In reply to] Can't Post

Maybe he kena kidnaped by some petshop become a groomer or he open up his own pet grooming shop somewhere in Malaysia.

Sorry can't help you.Cool

priscillacheiw
Novice

Oct 19, 2007, 9:51 PM

Post #3 of 8 (6089 views)
Shortcut
Re: [samlynee] Groomer Missing - Wow2 & Meow2 - Stanley Where are you?? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

He has opened his own pet shop near Old Klang Road.

samlynee
Novice

Oct 29, 2007, 11:48 PM

Post #4 of 8 (5902 views)
Shortcut
Re: [priscillacheiw] Groomer Missing - Wow2 & Meow2 - Stanley Where are you?? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello Priscilla,

Can you please give me me more information like which part of Old Klang road? Near to the at Citrus Park

or Steven Corner area or on Old Klang road (main road)? If you have his new shop name that would be great.

Thank you in advance!!

priscillacheiw
Novice

Oct 30, 2007, 1:31 AM

Post #5 of 8 (5893 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

I will give you his shop address and contact number. Please give me your email address.

samlynee
Novice

Oct 30, 2007, 1:43 AM

Post #6 of 8 (5886 views)
Shortcut
Re: [priscillacheiw] Groomer Missing - Wow2 & Meow2 - Stanley Where are you?? [In reply to] Can't Post

Thank you Prisicila, my email address is samlynee . Thank you!!!!!!!

xiaochui
Novice

Dec 21, 2007, 8:45 PM

Post #7 of 8 (5663 views)
Shortcut

Could i know the full address of Wow Wow and Meow Meow petshop?

email: xiaochui84 @ yahoo.com no space

mudmud
Novice

Dec 22, 2007, 4:28 AM

Post #8 of 8 (5650 views)
Shortcut
Re: [xiaochui] Groomer Missing - Wow2 & Meow2 - Stanley Where are you?? [In reply to] Can't Post

Wow2 & Meow2 is at Lorong Yap Hin (HQ), Pudu, belonged to Yuri ( Stanley's sis). New branch is at Jln Pudu opposite City Medical Centre. Stanley's shop is Kwan's Pet at Kuchai Lama new shop lot.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my