Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: General:
Looking For Dog Home Boarding Around Klang Valley

amy
Novice

Oct 16, 2007, 7:21 AM

Post #1 of 2 (1132 views)
Shortcut
Looking For Dog Home Boarding Around Klang Valley Can't Post

Hey there....I'll be going to a vacation soon and sadly to say I have to leave my furry friend behind. I'm looking for a home boarding for him around Klang Valley (best is around PJ, Shah Alam, Klang area). Frown Do you know one? Please share with me. Thanks in advance.

My dog is a 4 years old golden retriever and he lives with us in the house. He's never been caged except well when he was little (less than 6 mths old). Because of that I'm worry of leaving him in a pet shop where he'll spend most of his time in a cage. Please help.

~~For better or worse, through sickness and health, for the good times and bad times you will always be my no. 1 lexicon~~
@-->In loving memory of Lassie<--@

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 16, 2007, 10:27 PM

Post #2 of 2 (1121 views)
Shortcut
Re: [amy] Looking For Dog Home Boarding Around Klang Valley [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, when are you going for vacation? If it's by Nov then i can help you as i will be moving to my new house by then which is my new location for my new home boarding business. U can contact me at 012-4151524. My location at PJ. Or can leave me your contact.

~Nature's Way: Raw Food for Health ~

~ Pet ID Tags: A MUST For Every Pet! ~

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my