PD trip

shannie
Novice

Oct 14, 2007, 6:59 AM

Post #1 of 9 (2729 views)
Shortcut
PD trip Can't Post

hi Smile
i'll be bringing my puppy to PD this tuesday and this will be our first trip to a far place....well, the place that i'll be staying probably do not accept pets but i'm still taking him along......hhaahahahaah
so, anyone out there who have brought their pets to places like this, i would hope to hear from u on your experiences Wink

by the way, would hot places like PD cause any harm to my shih tzu?

thanks in advance for your replies Frown

hammy
Enthusiast

Oct 15, 2007, 7:32 AM

Post #2 of 9 (2709 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shannie] PD trip [In reply to] Can't Post

hey there... can i knoe which hotel u gonna stay??

i can suggest u one hotel... although i think pets not allowed but this place can easily seludup small dogs in.. Laugh

shannie
Novice

Oct 16, 2007, 6:21 AM

Post #3 of 9 (2686 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hammy] PD trip [In reply to] Can't Post

hi Smile
i'll be staying at the legend water chalet.....dunno whether i can seludup my pup in....hahahaahahah

u have brought your dog to PD before? Frown

myzanordin
ALPHA

Oct 16, 2007, 10:43 PM

Post #4 of 9 (2666 views)
Shortcut

Since its a chalet and individually located, I think its easy for you to smuggle your furkids with you.

If you plan to swim, the public beach beside Legend Chalet is 'dog friendly'. Me and a group of friends had a fun weekend at the beach recently. There are like 6 dogs in a group that day...but try to be there later in the evening (5 pm - 6p.m) when there are less ppl....

hammy
Enthusiast

Oct 17, 2007, 4:32 AM

Post #5 of 9 (2658 views)
Shortcut

can seludup la but make sure your dog don bark all the time coz will disturb the nearby chalet... u knoe la chalet...
but i knoe if u go costa rica there no one will kacau u... Frown

chaiwoon

Oct 18, 2007, 7:29 PM

Post #6 of 9 (2644 views)
Shortcut

Frown shannie,
how was ur trip to PD? Did u manage to seludup ur furkid in? I bought my boy to PD before, but we didn't overnight there. Just drove back to KL after beach section.
www.dogster.com/?378834

shannie
Novice

Oct 19, 2007, 7:16 AM

Post #7 of 9 (2622 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chaiwoon] PD trip [In reply to] Can't Post

hi Frown

we had fun at PD Laugh.....yeah, managed to smuggle mika in.....hahahahahaha......it was alright since it was chalet, so whenever we get out from the chalet we put mika in a bag....and he didn't bark at all Laugh.....he ran around in the chalet and he really enjoyed it Frown

it was very hot in PD so i only broght him to the beach in the evening Smile.....he was so tired from the trip that he has been sleeping for a whole day when he got home Smile

musashi
ALPHA

Oct 20, 2007, 3:01 AM

Post #8 of 9 (2599 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

May I know waht is the rate for the chalet ?

Blush I am the man with dog's name

shannie
Novice

Oct 20, 2007, 5:42 AM

Post #9 of 9 (2596 views)
Shortcut
Re: [musashi] PD trip [In reply to] Can't Post

i'm not quite sure how much is it 'cos i got a free voucher....if i'm not mistaken, it is abt rm200 odd per night....

i think i've read in one of the posts that there are better places to stay if u r bringing your doggie along Smile

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my