Oct 12, 2007, 5:18 AM

Post #1 of 6 (1256 views)
Shortcut
6th Penang Dog Gathering Can't Post

Hi Penang Lang,

Our next dog gathering information details :
Date : 28/10/07 - Sunday
Time : 4pm
Venue : the beach near the OCEAN GREEN Restaurant & Seafood ( make a left turn when u see Hotel Paramount )

For those who wants to go, pls register here so that we know how many ppl are coming.

Owner's name:
Dog Breed:
Pet's Name:

mike9my
Enthusiast

Oct 12, 2007, 6:38 AM

Post #2 of 6 (1253 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jessyca_loh] 6th Penang Dog Gathering [In reply to] Can't Post

halo jessyca, there dot parking problem or not? otherwise hav 2 go by motorbike

i think i found the club is it Desa ... ? behind those tall trees there

jessyca_loh
K9 Maniac

Oct 12, 2007, 4:56 PM

Post #3 of 6 (1247 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mike9my] 6th Penang Dog Gathering [In reply to] Can't Post

No ah, the last time we went, there is parking wor.

I didn't see any Desa club, let me show u this link - this is the location - http://www.homeapet.com/viewtopic.php?t=3747

Wait a minute, are you talking about gathering or the evening dog walk i bring Nana one ?

mike9my
Enthusiast

Oct 12, 2007, 9:44 PM

Post #4 of 6 (1236 views)
Shortcut

hi, ya lor the abandon club u r taliking abt, is thst the place nearby got tennis court rite?Jalan semarak Api behind Melodi kindergarden
i been to the beach many many years back before the construction and the area was so nice, if not mistaken the abandon house belongs to tan Chong Keat, big bungalow.now abandon kah? The restaurant last time famous for crab porridge,been many year aredi

jessyca_loh
K9 Maniac

Oct 12, 2007, 10:48 PM

Post #5 of 6 (1233 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mike9my] 6th Penang Dog Gathering [In reply to] Can't Post

yeah u got the place right already, that is the place we mostly meet up and if nobody is using the tennis court cos sometimes the kids like to play in there, we would actually allow our furkids to run around inside lor..

See later if not raining, shall bring my Nana out for walk around 6:30pm..u can come meet up with us, i will intro u to another 2 dog owners so next time if u dont see me, u can just walk with them..

mike9my
Enthusiast

Oct 13, 2007, 5:49 AM

Post #6 of 6 (1215 views)
Shortcut

sori i was so busy this afternoon,walk up & down the whole working place Tongue,got home 6pm Unsuresome more go out for dinner at queensbay cz my wife didn't cook jus sit down in front of computer maybe c u all tomorrow if no rain

i saw ur photos very nice, lau juak ah last time, too bad still 1 more vac for amber

i mightb joining u all at the beach after 5.30pm cz i hav commitment

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my