Is this call dognap o stealing?

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

khengteik
ALPHA

Mar 29, 2008, 5:24 PM

Post #76 of 85 (6541 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hammy] Re[all] Is this call dognap o stealing? [In reply to] Can't Post

hahaha.... well.. generally all MALE like to kap lui ler... if no kap lui means something wrong d ler.. Frown

A dog is a man's most loyal friend.

hammy
Enthusiast

Mar 31, 2008, 5:06 AM

Post #77 of 85 (6520 views)
Shortcut
Re: [khengteik] Re[all] Is this call dognap o stealing? [In reply to] Can't Post

yeah... so true! hahaha...

labradorfan

Apr 10, 2008, 4:33 AM

Post #78 of 85 (6055 views)
Shortcut

hammy,salute to you for helping out to care for roxy and thanks to all the good people like yen,perth for helping out.hammy,what an conincidence,my rottie-doberman mix girl also named roxy.i named her roxy coz i believed it would make her tough when she grows up.till now,she's still scared of any machines making noise like lawn mower.haha..still rmb when she ran away crying when start mowing the lawn...anyway,you've done a great job by taking her in and treat her well.

hammy
Enthusiast

Apr 11, 2008, 6:08 AM

Post #79 of 85 (5991 views)
Shortcut
Re: [labradorfan] Re[all] Is this call dognap o stealing? [In reply to] Can't Post

i didnt knoe the name roxy got meaning ler... actually.. honestly... i giv her the name roxy becaussee of... hehe.. giv u hint. something related to billabong.. hehehehehhe...

actually my roxy very brave de ... not really scare of anything.. lembu is lik her besfren n firecracker is lik radio to her...Frown

chrislimyy
K9 Kaki

Apr 13, 2008, 2:19 AM

Post #80 of 85 (5930 views)
Shortcut

your roxy is TOO brave already leh...later got gunshot she will think it's playing time...haha

hammy
Enthusiast

Apr 14, 2008, 1:55 AM

Post #81 of 85 (5898 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrislimyy] Re[all] Is this call dognap o stealing? [In reply to] Can't Post

hahaha.. i tink she will jus ignore the gunshot n continue doing wateva she's doing at the moment.. i tink she's vry diff compare to other dogs.. donno y..

hammy
Enthusiast

May 14, 2008, 3:39 AM

Post #82 of 85 (5057 views)
Shortcut

to people who are following up and concern bout wit roxy life... roxy jus passes away 3 minutes back.. she's being infected wit something called parvo.. she's been sick for the pass 1 month... vet said it's normal, jus got cacing in the body... vomited for the whole month... sometimes got blood... the vet suntik some med, cant remember the name but it's for fever... going up n down to the same vet n been eating medicine non stop, nothing help, i changed vet but it's too late...

to people who helped me out to save roxy life las time, i really wan to thank you... a lot!!!

i hope nothing is offensive in my typing, i jus cant really tink right for the moment... i jus cant believe she's leaving me so soon.. hope she's happy up der

mum2jude
Enthusiast

May 16, 2008, 2:05 AM

Post #83 of 85 (4979 views)
Shortcut

Oh no... so sorry to hear about Roxy. May she rest in peace... Frown
~~~~~~~~~~~
mum2jude
Chewy
Daisy
Ell
Fluffy

hammy
Enthusiast

May 16, 2008, 8:33 AM

Post #84 of 85 (4964 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mum2jude] Re[all] Is this call dognap o stealing? [In reply to] Can't Post

i tink i kenot go close to any dog dy... hope she's happy up der...

hammy
Enthusiast

May 16, 2008, 8:33 AM

Post #85 of 85 (4964 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mum2jude] Re[all] Is this call dognap o stealing? [In reply to] Can't Post

i tink i kenot go close to any dog dy... hope she's happy up der...

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my