Any Recommendation for Grooming Service for my Husky

petsworld
Novice

Oct 9, 2007, 4:09 AM

Post #1 of 2 (1889 views)
Shortcut
Any Recommendation for Grooming Service for my Husky Can't Post

hi hi hi...

hey guys.. i need help.. i need a good recommendation for dog grooming service for husky.. any idea? my husky need to take shower... coz my sister is lazy to bring him for grooming..

how often they need to do the grooming?... once a week ...? how much does it cost? i went to a pet shop near my house and they quoto me RM40.

my_crystal929
Enthusiast

Dec 4, 2007, 11:53 PM

Post #2 of 2 (1799 views)
Shortcut
Re: [petsworld] Any Recommendation for Grooming Service for my Husky [In reply to] Can't Post

hey..

how big is your husky? Rm40 is the cheaper price in town i think coz my roxy each time grooming+ shower RM80-100 at Sri Hartamas..twice a mth..sometime lazy once a mth..sometime i bath her myself if i m free, hahhahah...

where is the petshop you sent to?? how abt their skills? make sure is not those " ah beng, ah lian " type one ya?Smile i did experience once bf. I sent Roxy to one of the petshop located at PUDU (Corner unit). the petshop owner also a groomer dont even know what breed my dog is and trimmed her up overall body without my knowledge. Pirate i told the counter girl just to trim on her certain part not overall body!!! I was damn angry and " WILL NOT RETURN" to that petshop again!!Mad

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my