Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Friendly Places:
Looking for dog friendly places around Ampng and KL

alexnadra
Novice

Oct 8, 2007, 9:58 AM

Post #1 of 3 (1744 views)
Shortcut
Looking for dog friendly places around Ampng and KL Can't Post

My litter Toby 3 month birthday is around the corner... plan to bring him up to a place to have a nice meal... is there any dog friendly places around Ampang or KL?

Your reply i REEEAAAALLLLYYYYYY appreciate it... THANKSSS...

janthk
Canine Addict

Oct 9, 2007, 3:39 AM

Post #2 of 3 (1729 views)
Shortcut
Re: [alexnadra] Looking for dog friendly places around Ampng and KL [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello there,

There is this BBQ Steamboat restaurant on Jalan Kuchai Lama KL called restaurant Telephone. The food is good with a wide varieties. My friends and I eat with our kids at that restaurant all the time. The most we had was 4 dogs there at the same time. The best part is the doggies also enjoy themselves cause automatically pieces of liver, chicken and beef will fall from the table for them WinkWink

Only thing is try to be there early by about 7pm so that you can get the corner table. The place is normally pack so a corner table will ensure that your fur kids dont get in anybody's way. Have fun!!

myzanordin
ALPHA

Oct 16, 2007, 10:32 PM

Post #3 of 3 (1671 views)
Shortcut
Re: [janthk] Looking for dog friendly places around Ampng and KL [In reply to] Can't Post

Wow that's good news! WOuld consider that for Brenda's birthday party .....

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my