Home: Breed Specific: Toy Group:
Looking for Pug breeders

cedriccheah
New User

Oct 7, 2007, 6:25 PM

Post #1 of 6 (1467 views)
Shortcut
Looking for Pug breeders Can't Post

I wanted to get a Pug, Kindly let me know if any of you willing to share the contacts。Frown

teighlour
Novice

Oct 10, 2007, 10:39 PM

Post #2 of 6 (1443 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cedriccheah] Looking for Pug breeders [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi there. My wife & I are also looking for a pug. We have a 3 yr old Shih Tzu and would like to get a playmate for him.

It seems difficult to look for one at this moment. If any of us do get any info for sales, we shall let each other know.

Cheers.
Tim & Sherine

nicejellybean
Novice

Oct 17, 2007, 7:42 PM

Post #3 of 6 (1419 views)
Shortcut
Re: [teighlour] Looking for Pug breeders [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi all

We been thinking a lot of giving up our 7 months old female pug, Mimi to good owner, as my wife recently process allergic skin reaction to our Mimi. We have try all possible alternatives to resolve this, but all seems not help at all. Giving her away is really our last resort.FrownFrown.

You could visit her blog at http://pugdiary.blogspot.com

We haven't make our decisions yet, and we will only give her away to good owner, i.e we will ask a lot of questions, and maybe inspect your place before we decide.

Thus if u interest, and wants to see Mimi in person, do drop email at nice_jelly_bean@yahoo.com for visit.

Cheers

pingpong
Novice

Oct 18, 2007, 7:45 AM

Post #4 of 6 (1406 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nicejellybean] Looking for Pug breeders [In reply to] Can't Post

Frown Hi James and Joyce! Maybe you don't have to give Mimi away! Have you tried bathing her with Malaseeb? Sometimes Pingpong gives me the itch and I know it is time to bath him.
I hope you can keep her. She looks very cute. Reminds me a bit of Paris because of her colour.
Take care and God bless.
Pingpong and Julie

teighlour
Novice

Oct 22, 2007, 3:21 AM

Post #5 of 6 (1351 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nicejellybean] Looking for Pug breeders [In reply to] Can't Post

I think you should keep Mimi. You guys have kept her for a while and giving her away to a new family is a waste. I do develop a skin reaction (rash & itch) but we bathe Jesse (our Shih Tzu) with Selederm medicated shampoo. Anyway, we have adopted our long awaited Pug Cool. We name him, Milo. He is a 10 weeks old lil puppy, naughty little brat. He is adapting well to his new home. We bought him from a pet shop. Anyone interested to get one, please PM me for the contact details. Cheers.
Tim & Sherine
Attachments: Milo2.jpg (22.5 KB)

ryantqc
New User

Oct 31, 2007, 9:06 AM

Post #6 of 6 (1289 views)
Shortcut
Re: [teighlour] Looking for Pug breeders [In reply to] Can't Post

Ryan 012 2233372 Milo3530

(This post was edited by ryantqc on Oct 31, 2007, 9:16 AM)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my