DOG KEEPING : INDOOR OR OUTDOOR??

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

khengteik
ALPHA

Oct 17, 2007, 6:44 AM

Post #26 of 30 (702 views)
Shortcut
Re: [steffy1811] DOG KEEPING : INDOOR OR OUTDOOR?? [In reply to] Can't Post

well steffy, i think you would prefer to have rascal then to have ipods, psp's, and clothes... those are "dead" things... the fun and enjoyment of playing, interacting, bonding and even training him would be priceless...

well... for me... it was really something that i say its true that dogs actually choose their owners... first time seeing zoey with a few other people including kids... the first thing she did when the vet opened her cage door was run around the room once or twice... then out of a sudden, she ran towards me... and from then on i knew that its right to adopt her...
Frown

A dog is a man's most loyal friend.

janthk
Canine Addict

Oct 23, 2007, 4:49 AM

Post #27 of 30 (682 views)
Shortcut
Re: [khengteik] DOG KEEPING : INDOOR OR OUTDOOR?? [In reply to] Can't Post

I totally agree with the statement that the dog chooses it's owner.

When I first met Ginger, I tried to rehome her to a friend's place. However, she refuse to get along with my friend's other dog and kept attacking her. So my friend was unable to keep Ginger. In the end, I had to take Ginger home because there is no where else to place her while I try to look for another home for her. Surprisingly, when she got home, she got along perfectly with Scruffy. They were even partners in crime and gang up against me. TongueTongue This really surprises me because my Scruffy is a super duper hyper cockzer who is really attached to me. But some how, he was willing to share everything including his food and most prized toys with Ginger. So within a week, Ginger has stolen my heart and I cannot bear to let her go to someone else so I end up keeping her. Which made Scruffy happy too cause at least now he has a companion while I am at work.

So yeah, may fate bring you all the right furkid!!

khengteik
ALPHA

Oct 23, 2007, 5:09 AM

Post #28 of 30 (679 views)
Shortcut
Re: [janthk] DOG KEEPING : INDOOR OR OUTDOOR?? [In reply to] Can't Post

haha... well what to do... guess they prefer each other cos can b partners in crime.. :p

Well, the same thing happened to my Zoey.. she was supposed to be fostered by my aunt till we find a better place for her... cos it's not fair for her to be with me as i work quite long hours... but after a week or two there, my aunt just said that if i were to pay for the food, she'll keep zoey at her place... and i'm more then willing to do that cos i get to see her often...

actually zoey likes attention and she likes to manja manja alot... so its quite difficult to let her go even if its a very good place cos we love her too much and she's very "kuai" oso.... not to forget that her favorite past time as my aunt would put it would be "facial assistant" if u get what i mean... she really likes to lick and lick and lick and lick and lick me and my aunt's face... she tried that once on my gf... but cos my gf doesn't like it, she wont do it... its like she knows who'll let her lick and who wont... Frown

janthk
Canine Addict

Oct 23, 2007, 6:25 PM

Post #29 of 30 (676 views)
Shortcut
Re: [khengteik] DOG KEEPING : INDOOR OR OUTDOOR?? [In reply to] Can't Post

Yeah they have got really good intuition. If only human are all like that, we will be living in a better world with more peace.

khengteik
ALPHA

Oct 23, 2007, 7:26 PM

Post #30 of 30 (674 views)
Shortcut
Re: [janthk] DOG KEEPING : INDOOR OR OUTDOOR?? [In reply to] Can't Post

well... thats quite true i guess.. dogs are really sensitive to everything around them... sometimes they know its wrong to do something but they still do it cos they want the attention from us... they dont mind getting scolded either...

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my