IN

Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
Thank you puppy.com - I am new & i had heaps of fun at Afamosa Pet's Camp 2007

shinolee81
Novice

Sep 27, 2007, 6:05 PM

Post #1 of 4 (307 views)
Shortcut
Thank you puppy.com - I am new & i had heaps of fun at Afamosa Pet's Camp 2007 Can't Post

Blush Hi All, nice meeting you guys~ LOL

the photo in the profile is my lil cuteee furkiddo... his name is *Ralph*.

hugx, shino

Admin

Sep 27, 2007, 6:17 PM

Post #2 of 4 (303 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shinolee81] Thank you puppy.com - I am new & i had heaps of fun at Afamosa Pet's Camp 2007 [In reply to] Can't Post

Glad that you love the meet at A'Famosa. That was our 4th meet in A'Famosa and hope to see you again in A'Famosa next year :-)

shinolee81
Novice

Sep 27, 2007, 10:17 PM

Post #3 of 4 (291 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Admin] Thank you puppy.com - I am new & i had heaps of fun at Afamosa Pet's Camp 2007 [In reply to] Can't Post

BlushYea~ I cant wait for next year to comeeeeee.... it was an unusual and cool event to us. I havent been to any trip like this before, we had lotsa laugh during the games although we didnt participate in any since Ralph havent been trained, but it was really cool seeing what other dog can do!! Laugh

by the way someone suggested PD - LOL

Shino

shinolee81
Novice

Sep 27, 2007, 10:29 PM

Post #4 of 4 (290 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Admin] Thank you puppy.com - I am new & i had heaps of fun at Afamosa Pet's Camp 2007 [In reply to] Can't Post

BlushYea~ I cant wait for next year to comeeeeee.... it was an unusual and cool event to us. I havent been to any trip like this before, we had lotsa laugh during the games although we didnt participate in any since Ralph havent been trained, but it was really cool seeing what other dog can do!! Laugh

by the way someone suggested PD - LOL

Shino

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my