Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Grooming:
Set up Grooming services.... need help!!!

JustineBiBi

Sep 25, 2007, 7:55 PM

Post #1 of 7 (4722 views)
Shortcut
Set up Grooming services.... need help!!! Can't Post

Dear all,

I am hoping to set up dog grooming service. Anyone got experience in setting up the services? Need your help in guiding me... Home grooming? Pet shop? Which is better?

Is it need a big capital?

ritchie_dog
K9 Maniac

Sep 26, 2007, 8:50 PM

Post #2 of 7 (4701 views)
Shortcut
Re: [JustineBiBi] Set up Grooming services.... need help!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi justine,

have u finish ur grooming course?? well to set up grooming services actually not expensive if u do it at home but u start a shop then you will have to dump in quite a bit .. the most expensive for grooming is the equipments, thats all... where u intend to start of your biz?? i share some advice with u if u r interested,..
u can email me or windows live messenger : at ivan_wong46 alias hot mail.com
Lots of love to my beloved Ritchieboy who has left us on Jan 11 2004..May god bless him

(This post was edited by ritchie_dog on Sep 26, 2007, 8:51 PM)

JustineBiBi

Sep 27, 2007, 7:06 PM

Post #3 of 7 (4674 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ritchie_dog] Set up Grooming services.... need help!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi ritchie,

actually i m looking for the grooming course right now. and, intend to join the course early next year. but, i m not sure where i should take the course? i m from JB. in JB, there is not grooming school at all. unless in spore or kl.... i really interested in setting up the grooming service. appreciate if u can share with me ur experience. u can add me at msn messenger jusgarfield@hotmail.com. may i have ur email address? u can sms me if u r online at 017-7550550.

thanks.

pkng1212
New User

Nov 2, 2007, 12:20 AM

Post #4 of 7 (4448 views)
Shortcut
Re: [JustineBiBi] Set up Grooming services.... need help!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Guys
I am also very interested in going for a grooming course. I searched online and realise that the pet of groomers is not bad and quite professional but expensive , around RM13000 for entire course.

Free to discuss? ng_pui_kuan@hotmail.com

keatkeat
Novice

Dec 26, 2007, 3:40 AM

Post #5 of 7 (4301 views)
Shortcut
Re: [pkng1212] Set up Grooming services.... need help!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Wow! So expensive the course will cost, what the website? Hope to get some information as well.

osward
Novice

Mar 20, 2008, 7:02 PM

Post #6 of 7 (3880 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ritchie_dog] Set up Grooming services.... need help!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

ritchie and justin SIFU how is your both discussion about the groomer services ? i will like to know how much costing to run the grooming service leh. Or anyone sifu can share share anot ?

tiffany_manyee
Novice

Mar 24, 2008, 5:10 AM

Post #7 of 7 (3780 views)
Shortcut
Re: [osward] Set up Grooming services.... need help!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

i'm pet groomer,

for me, pet grooming no need waste our money n time to study one....

u can find some pet shop... work as trainee, learn from there and earn some pocket money too!!

see.....u got heart or not to learn somethings!!!

that's my opinion....

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my