Small-Medium size, easy maintenance

kinsiong
New User

Sep 22, 2007, 12:12 AM

Post #1 of 5 (1770 views)
Shortcut
Small-Medium size, easy maintenance Can't Post

Hi to all masters out there,

I just moved to a new house in Puchong. Now looking for a small-medium size dog to keep. Preferrably not those with curly / long hair.

I need a dog which is easy to maintain and obedient . One which would not cause too much noise to the neighbour.

I'm not familiar with the breeds' name of the dogs. Budget is < RM1000.

Hope you dog lovers can advise what I should look for and where I can get good buy.

Thank you very much!!!

From k.s.

myzanordin
ALPHA

Sep 22, 2007, 1:07 AM

Post #2 of 5 (1763 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kinsiong] Small-Medium size, easy maintenance [In reply to] Can't Post

Hai Kinsiong,

You might want to consider giving home to some rescue puppies. Trust me pedigree or mongrel, given the chance they would loved you the same.

Forum member Acsyen have rescued some puppies from a flood recently....all have been dewormed and in good health.Check out the rescue and adoption thread!

All the best ...please dont buy when there are many homeless animals that need homes.

Just my 2cent idea...take care.

janthk
Canine Addict

Sep 26, 2007, 12:04 AM

Post #3 of 5 (1704 views)
Shortcut

Hi there!

I agree with Myza. Yen has this Shit Tsu Mix name Lulu. Really cute and so in need of love. Please try to contact Yen to view the doggy. I fel in love with the dog but cant adopt as I already have 2 super duper hyper fur kids. You can contact her at 012-415 1524.

Thanks.

kinsiong
New User

Sep 26, 2007, 7:43 AM

Post #4 of 5 (1693 views)
Shortcut
Re: [janthk] Small-Medium size, easy maintenance [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi All,

Thanks for the advice......I actually visited PAWS last weekend with my family.

Spent almost an hour there but at the end couldn't make any selection. After that we

went to visit a home breeder in Cheras who had a female Golden Retriever for sale.

We spent more than an hour with the owner, and finally decided to get the golden puppy.

So far happy with the puppy and started to learn all kind of things to take good care of her.

Most likely will visit PAWS again in couple of weeks (as told by the person in charge there) because

we actually wanted to adopt a kitten too but the ones we wanted were not ready to be adopted then.

I personally grew up with dogs and cats in my young age. However, I've been staying in condo for

past few years and until recently moved to landed property. That's why it's kind of eager to get the

pets to share my experience with my kids.......hopefully can guide them to be a more responsible

and loving persons........

Thanks again folks!! Sure will need more advice in near future.......

k.s.

t0iT0i

Oct 11, 2007, 1:34 PM

Post #5 of 5 (1524 views)
Shortcut

how much is ur puppy? with or without cert? the location behind leisure mall?

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my