Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Grooming:
Any pro groomer in JB? or Good Pet shop?? in JB..

simweiken
Novice

Sep 18, 2007, 9:29 PM

Post #1 of 18 (5303 views)
Shortcut
Any pro groomer in JB? or Good Pet shop?? in JB.. Can't Post

Anyone know of any good groomer or pet shop in JB? Cos i live in JB..and Jb here seems lifeless of GOOD groomer and NICE pet shop owner that really cares for the dog...Any recomendation???

JustineBiBi

Sep 19, 2007, 6:28 PM

Post #2 of 18 (5293 views)
Shortcut
Re: [simweiken] Any pro groomer in JB? or Good Pet shop?? in JB.. [In reply to] Can't Post

hi sim...

i m from jb too... where u stay? what breed u have? n where u send ur dog for grooming normally? mayb we can share the experience..

simweiken
Novice

Sep 19, 2007, 9:56 PM

Post #3 of 18 (5281 views)
Shortcut
Re: [JustineBiBi] Any pro groomer in JB? or Good Pet shop?? in JB.. [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi bibi...U can call me ken..I live at T.Perling...Near 2nd link there...In my area quite Okay..got 3 pet shop..one of them got vet in it..but don't seems so caring..Got a husky...puppy still...8 wks...got it from singapore..hahax..My area rarely have any dog's lover..Thus no "dogs" fren..So duno where to send my pup if nid groom or smth else...Hahax..How abt u..=)) wad breed u having? Smile

hi2ufren
Novice

Sep 20, 2007, 7:18 PM

Post #4 of 18 (5260 views)
Shortcut
Re: [simweiken] Any pro groomer in JB? or Good Pet shop?? in JB.. [In reply to] Can't Post

i would love to know about good grooming centre in Jb also for my 2 weeks old MS

simweiken
Novice

Sep 20, 2007, 8:39 PM

Post #5 of 18 (5251 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hi2ufren] Any pro groomer in JB? or Good Pet shop?? in JB.. [In reply to] Can't Post

But hard to find leh..I mean..GOOD groomer...There are groomer that close the door behind the shop and all kind of noise filled the shop..those groomer sux..

hi2ufren
Novice

Sep 20, 2007, 9:22 PM

Post #6 of 18 (5244 views)
Shortcut

ya loh.. i saw a few like that also, they bring your dog behind and close the door that you can't even know what is happening inside de.. hmm... anyway i will ask around and update you if i found a good one in future and hope you can do the same also ya.. pls

simweiken
Novice

Sep 20, 2007, 10:12 PM

Post #7 of 18 (5238 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hi2ufren] Any pro groomer in JB? or Good Pet shop?? in JB.. [In reply to] Can't Post

I've been finding around skudai now...Hopefully i can find 1 den i pm u...anyway..wad is ur breed..lOls...Perling area sure dun have already..all very unskilled one..I'll keep u updated...Wink

JustineBiBi

Sep 20, 2007, 11:20 PM

Post #8 of 18 (5232 views)
Shortcut

hi ken,

u can call me justine.. bibi is my shih tzu (2 yrs 10 mths). oh, u just got a husky? that's great! must be very cute! :)

i m from tmn desa cemerlang. i have a shih tzu, bibi and a mini schnauzer, austin (1yr 10 mths). normally, i'll send them to johor jaya pet shop or permas jaya pet shop for full grooming once a month at least. other than that, i'll groom them myself... only basic grooming. actually, we do have some dog lovers around this area. but seldom got activities not like in kl... there hav so many activities for the dog lovers and their furkids.

maybe later next year, we can organise jb team and organise some activities for our furkids then...

simweiken
Novice

Sep 21, 2007, 1:06 AM

Post #9 of 18 (5228 views)
Shortcut
Re: [JustineBiBi] Any pro groomer in JB? or Good Pet shop?? in JB.. [In reply to] Can't Post

Ya..My pup very cute...Dun even know how to walk when i 1st saw him..Lols...taman desa so far from my place..tho we both from JB..Lols..If not..sure can let our furkid meet out for interact...my place generally not much dog's lover...Saw one husky..So bad condition..HIaz...live nearby my house...Duno wad happen to the ppl there..Must be due to the movie "Eight Below" that they got a husky...Btw justine..Any dog show in JB? I love to go to dg show...Been to Singapore ones....They are so much luckier then us..SObx...Unimpressed

JustineBiBi

Sep 21, 2007, 9:22 PM

Post #10 of 18 (5205 views)
Shortcut

not many dog shows in jb actually as in spore or kl... so, the dogs n dog lovers life in jb will be bit boring...

simweiken
Novice

Sep 22, 2007, 1:43 AM

Post #11 of 18 (5197 views)
Shortcut

But at the least...they got WE...Dog lovers who loves our dogs...right? hheexWink

maxrs
Novice

Oct 9, 2007, 10:20 PM

Post #12 of 18 (5021 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

Im Max and i own a 4months old Bulldog name Romeo. Currently im staying at Nusa Bestari Jaya, Skudai. I know a good grooming center around my place. Its called Pet Family. All their groomers are well trained and certified. You can give it a try.

Hey its true that not much activity for dog owners in JB unlike KL. Maybe we can organize a meet together session just to socialize our dogs. I know a few dog owners who are interested.

simweiken
Novice

Oct 16, 2007, 4:24 PM

Post #13 of 18 (4866 views)
Shortcut
Re: [maxrs] Any pro groomer in JB? or Good Pet shop?? in JB.. [In reply to] Can't Post

Been there before..As i live nearby..But cant see the groomer grooming the dog everytime..Lols..Nearby got 1 more global pet shop...The groomer close the door and groom the dog..So scary.zzZ..COunt me in if there is a chance for a meeting..

maxrs
Novice

Oct 17, 2007, 5:10 AM

Post #14 of 18 (4850 views)
Shortcut

hi ken.. you actually can request to be in the grooming room during the grooming process... dont think there are anymore groomers around here.. will let you know if i do come across one..

hey was wondering if you know this Dog Park at Lima Kedai.. Was there this afternoon to check it out and i must say, it looks good... I will be going there with my bully this Sunday evening.. join me if you are interested ya...

simweiken
Novice

Oct 23, 2007, 10:35 PM

Post #15 of 18 (4796 views)
Shortcut
Re: [maxrs] Any pro groomer in JB? or Good Pet shop?? in JB.. [In reply to] Can't Post

that Lima thingy..I heard that park before..But it seems quite far..Tho i have a car..But duno how to go..Maybe u could give me some place which is near it and its popular..Den i try to go during the weekend..Or maybe..give me the address..hahax..Thx..I try to ask for permission to enter the room nx time..=))Laugh

maxrs
Novice

Oct 25, 2007, 6:32 PM

Post #16 of 18 (4763 views)
Shortcut

Hi Ken,

The lima kedai thingy is not as far as everyone think it is.. Its less than 10mins away from my place (Nusa Bestari Jaya).. And from Perling should be less than 20mins. Im going there this Sunday evening. I can meet up with you somewhere first if you want. I was there last Sunday and i saw 2 husky.. Im sure you will find the place suitable for your dogs...

simweiken
Novice

Oct 30, 2007, 7:30 PM

Post #17 of 18 (4696 views)
Shortcut

Can u pm me ur number? Den maybe weekend we can go together..Cos i know where is Nusa berstari...I visit the Global's vet frequently..haha..Pm me ya? thx...Cant wait to go there..My husky 3 months old le...whuaha

maxrs
Novice

Oct 31, 2007, 7:03 PM

Post #18 of 18 (4685 views)
Shortcut

sure.. 012-7665881. Msg me if you decide to join me. Maybe we can meet up at Global Pets.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my