POMERANIAN OWNER

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

davidywchong
Novice

Dec 8, 2007, 10:33 PM

Post #26 of 34 (1289 views)
Shortcut
Re: [maspoms] POMERANIAN OWNER [In reply to] Can't Post

Now my poms very noti and diff train her, so headache now every time when i reach home she keep making noise wanna go come out and wanna to train her go toilet o shiting on paper oso cannot,Pirate every time she came out keep playing only dont listen me wan i tech her..... dont talk about cut her nail o brush her when i catch her she wanna bite my finger o hand. like playing around with me... she born 25/9/07....my problem is she dont wan listen to me o when in the gate very noisyFrown.......really need your Help......but i always brush her at least once per day.... nail so far i have yet cut cos sales gal told me two weeks cut once.....so next week will going to the shop for grooming....so let them do it for her lahh.....since FOC 3 times for grooming mahhh.....hahaaaa.....anyway im so HAPPY to know u and u can give me a guide line.....

davidywchong
Novice

Dec 8, 2007, 10:39 PM

Post #27 of 34 (1287 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Jasmine_tsp] POMERANIAN OWNER [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Jasmine, im wondering your pom's as noti as mines galgal?

maspoms
Dog Kichi

Dec 10, 2007, 4:26 PM

Post #28 of 34 (1275 views)
Shortcut
Re: [davidywchong] POMERANIAN OWNER [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Now my poms very noti and diff train her, so headache now every time when i reach home she keep making noise wanna go come out and wanna to train her go toilet o shiting on paper oso cannot,Pirate every time she came out keep playing only dont listen me wan i tech her..... dont talk about cut her nail o brush her when i catch her she wanna bite my finger o hand. like playing around with me... she born 25/9/07....my problem is she dont wan listen to me o when in the gate very noisyFrown.......really need your Help......but i always brush her at least once per day.... nail so far i have yet cut cos sales gal told me two weeks cut once.....so next week will going to the shop for grooming....so let them do it for her lahh.....since FOC 3 times for grooming mahhh.....hahaaaa.....anyway im so HAPPY to know u and u can give me a guide line.....

no worry david i can help or maybe you can call me at this no 016-2233549 pls do come and support for the poms on 16 dec see ya

maspoms

davidywchong
Novice

Dec 10, 2007, 9:17 PM

Post #29 of 34 (1270 views)
Shortcut

sure sure.....Wink

maspoms
Dog Kichi

Dec 11, 2007, 5:11 PM

Post #30 of 34 (1261 views)
Shortcut
Re: [davidywchong] POMERANIAN OWNER [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
sure sure.....Wink

dear david or maybe you can come around 10.00 am o.k see you there do you want to need any assit about the poms? please let me know i'm willing to help

Jasmine_tsp
Novice

Dec 12, 2007, 2:57 AM

Post #31 of 34 (1252 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Dear Jasmine can you send me the latest picture of your poms course what i see that from the face and the structure is like a giant poms and if you anything ask bout the poms pls let me know i'm willing to help 016-2233549

Hi Maspom

Thanks for the offer - its very kind of you. I got my Pom on the fancy, meaning I saw her for sale at a pet shop, got so smitten over her that on an impulse, I bought her. She doesn't come with any certs, and I don't think I want to groom her into a showdog (ok, too much work Tongue). I am impress with yours BTW - really nicely groomed and she looks very healthy

To be honest, I've never even heard of a Pomeranian until I got mine. She's my first Toy dog (my parents rear Rotweillers) hence - new territory. Can explain to me what's a "Giant Pom"? I'm still learning from a few Pom owners near my area on how to groom her properly. She just won't stay still long enough, and most times, she thinks the comb is some kind of toy

More pictures attached.

In Reply To

Hi David,

I wouldn't say she's naughty. I got a book (Pomeranians for Dummies) which states that Poms basically are brats . They require 24/7 attention and by nature, they are a noisy breed. She play bites with my parents and brother but for some reason, she only wants to be carried when I'm with her. She's really just like a baby.

Whenever she makes a lot of noise in her crate, i would stare at her, turn my back to pretend I'm ignoring her. When she has quiten down, I would then pick her up and play with her. The past 4 days, she seem to have understood continuous barking = getting ignored. But a couple of barks and a lot of puppy eyed looks gets her attention Sly
Attachments: Nik5.jpg (159 KB)
  Nik7.jpg (146 KB)
  IMG_0714.jpg (58.9 KB)
  IMG_0700.jpg (56.2 KB)
  IMG_0723.jpg (61.2 KB)

maspoms
Dog Kichi

Dec 12, 2007, 7:56 PM

Post #32 of 34 (1237 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Jasmine_tsp] POMERANIAN OWNER [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To

In Reply To
Dear Jasmine can you send me the latest picture of your poms course what i see that from the face and the structure is like a giant poms and if you anything ask bout the poms pls let me know i'm willing to help 016-2233549

Hi Maspom

Thanks for the offer - its very kind of you. I got my Pom on the fancy, meaning I saw her for sale at a pet shop, got so smitten over her that on an impulse, I bought her. She doesn't come with any certs, and I don't think I want to groom her into a showdog (ok, too much work Tongue). I am impress with yours BTW - really nicely groomed and she looks very healthy

To be honest, I've never even heard of a Pomeranian until I got mine. She's my first Toy dog (my parents rear Rotweillers) hence - new territory. Can explain to me what's a "Giant Pom"? I'm still learning from a few Pom owners near my area on how to groom her properly. She just won't stay still long enough, and most times, she thinks the comb is some kind of toy

More pictures attached.

In Reply To

Hi David,

I wouldn't say she's naughty. I got a book (Pomeranians for Dummies) which states that Poms basically are brats . They require 24/7 attention and by nature, they are a noisy breed. She play bites with my parents and brother but for some reason, she only wants to be carried when I'm with her. She's really just like a baby.

Whenever she makes a lot of noise in her crate, i would stare at her, turn my back to pretend I'm ignoring her. When she has quiten down, I would then pick her up and play with her. The past 4 days, she seem to have understood continuous barking = getting ignored. But a couple of barks and a lot of puppy eyed looks gets her attention Sly

Dear jasmine

Please come this coming sunday that have AKU dog show and come support my poms hehehe by the way once you reach there you can call me and if you need any to ask me i'm willing to help and my contact is 016-2233549 the show at

maspoms
Dog Kichi

Dec 18, 2007, 5:09 PM

Post #33 of 34 (1209 views)
Shortcut

MY POMS WIN BACK TO BACK BOB & RESERVE BEST IN GROUP

tonychang
Dog Kichi

Dec 26, 2007, 6:16 PM

Post #34 of 34 (1160 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
MY POMS WIN BACK TO BACK BOB & RESERVE BEST IN GROUP

congratulation ...any photo to share ?? Frown

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my