Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: About This Site: Forum Help & Others:
Help...Need Some details about the KL Grooming Course Centre from everyone here...

snail85
Novice

Sep 15, 2007, 10:50 PM

Post #1 of 4 (3296 views)
Shortcut
Help...Need Some details about the KL Grooming Course Centre from everyone here... Can't Post

Hi!I'm New girl In This Forum!ANYBODY Know all of the Grooming Centre in KL?I want to take the Grooming course In KL..

I have go to other forum to look for the Grooming Centre in KL.but looks like no any news...

I want to know ALL of the Grooming Centre that in KL,Each Grooming Centre's course is how much,Location & Phone number...

Please Let me know If u know it..PM or
Email me at : dreamsky4chris@hotmail.com

Thank you..

snail85
Novice

Sep 18, 2007, 11:46 PM

Post #2 of 4 (3271 views)
Shortcut
Re: [snail85] Help...Need Some details about the KL Grooming Course Centre from everyone here... [In reply to] Can't Post

Nobody know about Kl Grooming Centres....?

Admin

Sep 27, 2007, 6:22 PM

Post #3 of 4 (3205 views)
Shortcut
Re: [snail85] Help...Need Some details about the KL Grooming Course Centre from everyone here... [In reply to] Can't Post

Call 03-21411009 for more information.

snail85
Novice

Sep 27, 2007, 8:16 PM

Post #4 of 4 (3196 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Admin] Help...Need Some details about the KL Grooming Course Centre from everyone here... [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,May I know which grooming school is this?And the Location of this grooming school?

Thank youSmileSmile

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my