Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Grooming:
grooming center in melaka~

haven7
Novice

Sep 8, 2007, 5:56 PM

Post #1 of 5 (4595 views)
Shortcut
grooming center in melaka~ Can't Post

hi,any grooming center in melaka to recommend?

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

Sep 13, 2007, 6:26 PM

Post #2 of 5 (4549 views)
Shortcut
Re: [haven7] grooming center in melaka~ [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey there....actually there is probably one and only one grooming centre in Melaka. Crazy

This shop is located along the highway in Malim Jaya. If u're coming from Tesco heading towards Alor Gajah, U'll have to get on the flyover in Malim right? U'll be able to see the shop from the road. I cant remember the name but they have a pink signboard. Shop should be on your right if u're coming from the directions I said above.

I had Rascal shaved down everything for RM80 last year there. Just got out of quarantine and desperately needed a groomer cos I got no transport to take him to KL yet. So hunt the whole melaka town in the end, the vet in Bukit Baru asked me to try look around malim area as he heard there is a groomer there.

RM80 is expensive for grooming especially if it's done by a non-malaysian maid. Hahahahaha but no choice lah unless u wan to travel up to KL.

*Rascal's Philosophy "Will give the world up for a good nap"
Gizmo's Philosophy "Mine Mine Mine. All is MINE. Sharing is caring..? Whats that?"

tanmoon

Sep 14, 2007, 6:30 PM

Post #3 of 5 (4531 views)
Shortcut
Re: [haven7] grooming center in melaka~ [In reply to] Can't Post

What type of breed is your dog? At Melaka Baru they got one groomer. Not bad also the cutting but depends on what dog they cut.

steffy1811
K9 Kaki

Sep 16, 2007, 8:39 PM

Post #4 of 5 (4501 views)
Shortcut
Re: [tanmoon] grooming center in melaka~ [In reply to] Can't Post

ACS...melaka baru where exactly is it?

Should I ever need to groom them in mlk at least i know where they all are. Tongue

*Rascal's Philosophy "Will give the world up for a good nap"
Gizmo's Philosophy "Mine Mine Mine. All is MINE. Sharing is caring..? Whats that?"

tanmoon

Sep 17, 2007, 10:23 PM

Post #5 of 5 (4483 views)
Shortcut
Re: [steffy1811] grooming center in melaka~ [In reply to] Can't Post

It's actually nearby to the Batu Berendam airport there. Last time i visit there i saw the groomer grooming a ms. Got a few dogs (poodle, ms, shih tzu) that being groom already was in the cage. The charging is RM70. But i never send my babe to grommer cos i groom all my dogs by myself. Just have a visit to all those pet shop to see the accessories for my dog. The name of the shop if i'm not wrong is CP pet world.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my